Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW HERE please help

Banned

Default NEW HERE please help

new here hey guys I want to know what you guys have in your bug out bag s for shtf or wilderness survival for 3 days or more no daypacks i wnt to know what real men carry into the wilderness where i will soon be and die there i would appreciate any feedback

Quote Originally Posted by the end is near View Post
    new here hey guys I want to know what you guys have in your bug out bag s for shtf or wilderness survival for 3 days or more no daypacks i wnt to know what real men carry into the wilderness where i will soon be and die there i would appreciate any feedback
    If that's what you intend, no need to worry about a 3-day shtf bag.
    Just go out and enjoy your final days. Bring liquor.

Banned

while i do enjoy a good bottle of wild turkey I'm not going out there to commit suicide but accept the fact that is where I'm staying and where i will die . I'm going into it like a samurai that expects to die in battle and nothing else

It's not a battle unless it's inflicted upon you. If you ax for it, you got issues. You wanna a battle, join the armed forces.

Well um, yeah .... No I got nothing ....carry on!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Banned

pahahahahah armed forces yeah to kill babys and innocents. i know more than you wil ever…. and for you mister wonka…. really nothing at all? yeah the people over at survivalist boards were little punks but at least they were helpful..

I think this one is trying to go from zero post to banned in zero to sixty minutes. If you are serious about learning something, dial it back about 100% and do a search. There is a lot here and lots of friendly knowledgable folks. Most importantly field craft cannot be learned in a book. It takes time and practice. I have seen other posts by you and understand you situation but people who have done what you are preposing grew up living off the land and had mentors and field experience. No one just walks in the woods with limited skills and prospers, survives sometimes, but not prospers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life.

Banned

lol how will i be banned? and yeah i have no where to practice so thanks smart guy. I'm leaving to do this very soon so i have no time to practice. just die or live

Quote Originally Posted by the end is near View Post
    pahahahahah armed forces yeah to kill babys and innocents. i know more than you wil ever…. and for you mister wonka…. really nothing at all? yeah the people over at survivalist boards were little punks but at least they were helpful..
    The help you need isn't found on forums.
    You should have learned that by now.

Banned

hmm probably an insult but i don't care NOTHING CAN PENETRATE MY ARMOR

I guess you can add another forum to your list of places you've been banned from.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Tic toc, tic toc......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Beat me too it by a nano second....LOL....
    Christmas.....Time for a Fruit cake toss.....LOL

How did I miss this one. "I know more than you ever will…now can you please help me?"

Bahahhaa...
    R.I.P.

SFC Raymond Munden
    CPL Charles Gaffney
    SSG Nolan P. Barham

http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/Wi...3126b.gif.html

I am fairly new but is that a regular occurrence? Guy seems a little disturbed. Hope he makes it but he is stacking the deck against himself. Marching off to the woods will not make his situation better.

It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Logarius View Post
    I am fairly new but is that a regular occurrence? Guy seems a little disturbed. Hope he makes it but he is stacking the deck against himself. Marching off to the woods will not make his situation better.

He's not going off to the woods. Probably not even leaving his mommy's basement.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Logarius View Post

Actually yeah....and some times we get to play with them a bit first....but this twink was just annoying.....
    We want better trolls!

Fruit cake toss!

don,t feed the TROLLS

image.jpg
    Though I wouldn't call this one the best troll on the internet by any stretch of the imagination
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind...
    -Thomas Jefferson

I think , now that he is banned, he couldn't post anymore. So that will get him upset and start ramming his tricycle on his neighbors fence!
    I'm a Gramp who is not computer savvy, give me a slab and the rock ages tablet..I will do fine!