Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are men bigger idiots than women?

The idiot ratio goes up when alcohol is involved with more than one male and fewer females in the room. Thats a scientific fact because I saw it on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz
    Thats a scientific fact because I saw it on the internet

Well there you go. But, how do you get fewer than 1 female in a room? On second thought, maybe I don't want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    [/COLOR]

Well there you go. But, how do you get fewer than 1 female in a room? On second thought, maybe I don't want to know.
    fewer females than males in the room

Banned

Default foolish behavior is limitless

At my undergraduate university the ratio was about 7 men to one women (mostly Engineering majors). There was a lot of foolish behavior in the labs and dorms. My uncle was a secondary education professor who tried to get a serious program started there to train school teachers to improve the situation but he was not very diplomatic with the University President about it and got fired. That was also an example of foolish male behavior, LOL. Once a welding engineering professor attempting to install an antenna on the roof of his lab building and "accidentally" placed it across a 220V line and had many amps running through his body and the metal roof, burned a hole in his boot. THAT was the professor who lectures freshmen welding engineering students about dangers of high voltage electricity, short circuits, arcing etc. He felt a little silly, but still received everyone's sympathy. Stupid knows no borders, but we all do stupid things. LOL

Edit: Some students intentionally filled community dorm bathroom with water by blocking door with plywood, and plugging all the drains and creating a swimming pool in there. This could have collapsed the upper level floor and killed people. Also damaged property with mold and directly with water damage as plywood broke sending water down hallway and stair well etc. Those kids were hooligans. All my pranks were harmless with no personal or property damage.
    Last edited by TXyakr; 12-22-2014 at 09:45 PM. Reason: added ironic "" and other story

You don't have to be stupid to have an accident.