Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ya'll ever have that

Quote Originally Posted by the end is near View Post
    one time while tripping way too hard my first time i was crossing a street with my friend who wasn't trippin were walking in the middle of the street he stops i keep going a car going 35 40 whooshes past me as i keep walking literally centimeters away from me i felt the force of the wind pass by me fro the car. so many times that i know but can't recall falling off cliffs almost being mangled by heavy machinery. heavy things falling from very high places and missing my head by inches. explosions, suffocation, blackout drunkness but still walked 4 miles with no recollection lost my bike jacket phone shirt hat 1 shoe and couldn't even speak english when i got home. animal attacks. electrocution. man I'm done for now
    I really wonder how come B undertsands this? Can someone tell me what he actually meant..it was trippin' then walkin' then drivin' and then walkin'....???????
    I'm a Gramp who is not computer savvy, give me a slab and the rock ages tablet..I will do fine!

Tok - he was referring to drug use and was just being a troll. Please don't try to make rhyme or reason with anything he said. By design a troll posts to cause crap. He's probably still living at home, spending way too much time living in an on-line fantasy world. Let it go.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Sorry, I tot most Americans who have close ties with Rick the Red Thong Man speaks or write like this..lol....
    I'm a Gramp who is not computer savvy, give me a slab and the rock ages tablet..I will do fine!

Well, yeah, and blue and orange and green and black (for formal) and yellow and chartreuse and................