Thread: introduction

Default introduction

hello everyone, i couldnt find where to post my intro. so i hope this will work, my name is gary and im currently living in kansas but am from central missouri and will be back there soon. im glad to have found this site, i have been looking around for awhile now.i am looking for a group to collaborate with now and after the crap hits the fan and dont think we have that long now.I am good with the outdoors, can build shelters,start fire many different ways, can make a bow from scatch and knapp flint,and am exellnt shot with bow or gun, know how to make snares,gather wild roots/plants/, purify water,navigate maps w/ compass.hunt and fish,first aid skills ,my biggest skill by far has to be my knowledge of building, i am a carpenter of more than 23 years and can build anything out of any materials put in front of me,and we are going to need safe structures to live in and work from, i can do this with new lumber or reclaimed lumber or wood claimed from the forest.i am a mechanic,and can fix most anything put in front of me, i can grow food and know how to cook on a large scale.i know how to find springwater,and process animal hides.my ultimate goal is to find a wilderness community that needs someone with my skills to come and be apart of thier group,in exchange for somewhere to pitch my tent/build a structure to sleep in i will build whatever needs building and teach anyone that wants to learn as we need to pass these things on.am ready to leave this current situation in society and head for the hills,

Welcome from Malaysia...and I would love to learn how to make a bow.
    I'm a Gramp who is not computer savvy, give me a slab and the rock ages tablet..I will do fine!

Welcome home. You found the correct section. Take a look at this post. It's very near you.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/forums/showthread.php?25949-looking-4-Arkansas-Preppers&highlight=arkansas

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

Welcome from Alaska.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

Hello and welcome. As you can see - I've moved your thread to the Introduction section.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Hunter63 saying Hey and Welcome.....from Wisconsin.
    Did some deer hunting around Sedalia.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

say where do you get your flint from and have you tryied kay county chert i knapp also oh yeah welcome home

Welcome from GA!
    When all else fails, read the directions, and beware the Chihuahuacabra!