Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making Colloidal Silver Pics

Default Making Colloidal Silver Pics

Took about 3 hours tastes and looks like the product I bought retail.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Graf; 10-19-2014 at 10:59 AM.
    Semper Paratus

that's neat. I made up a generator years ago from a pair of alligator clips and small project box from radio shack. I have misplaced my silver wires. Didn't seem like the colloidal silver did much good for me though.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

I guess you have to ask yourself a few questions. 1. How do you know the wires were actually pure silver? 2. How do you know what ppm you achieved? Silver can accumulate in the body. It takes quite a lot but it can lead to argyria.

In my case I can't say. The wires were purchased from a colloidal silver supplier and was claimed to be 99.99999999 pure LOL.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

I have to say I don't know much at all of using's colloidal silver.......but have had many people over the years suggest and provide information on it.
    Most all of these were really into holistic and natural healing......and they seems happy with their results for whatever they were treating.....
    One friend used it for most everything.....but had been struck by lightening 3 times causing headaches, joint aches, and loose teeth, or so he said. ...........He took to drinking birch tea explaining that birch trees were never struck....

He got mad when I ask him if the silver attracted the lightening....????

Any insight?....and what is the colloidal silver generally used for?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

That cat is a walking ground rod. Take him camping with you and have him pitch a tent .... over there.

When it clouds up everyone starts leaving or heading out.

Was hit 3 times...on the phone.....once in the house and twice in the barn......
    When it starts storming.........Don't answer the phone!

Actually, that's true. Even though high voltage protection is supposed to be (and normally is) part of the landline wiring lightening does some crazy stuff. Never use a landline during a thunderstorm. Ever.

Sorry we hijacked the thread, Graf. What do you use collodial silver for if I may ask?

Yeah sorry.....that's what I was kinda asking to start with.......just relating what happen to a guy I know.

truly guys silver in and antibiotic. and it is one of those things that the pharmaceutical don't tell ya, but the silver antibiotics are very expensive but you can make yourself cheap. it Works against gram negative bacteria this includes e. coli, salmonellae, Enterobacteriaceae, Pseudomonas, Moraxella, Helicobacter, Stenotrophomonas, just to name a few. I use it in my sugar water for my bees, the water turns slimy after a couple of days if it is not in there, and I don't want to feed them High fructose corn syrup, and I didn't want to keep using teramiacyin. So to make a short story long, this and kangen water (ionized) ps. "for cancer (cancer can not live in a alkaline body, lots of doc and my wife and I can prove simple cure for 90% of all cancer", is the 2 best things you can do for yourself. But the saying raised with a silver spoon goes back to the black plague, if you ate of the silver spoon some of the silver would get into you and into the food killing the disease. So once again the rich thrived and the poor died.
    I Dream of a Time when Chickens could Cross Roads and not be Questioned about thier Motives

Those are some pretty strong claims. Some objective documentation would be good. I'm neither for nor against collodial silver I've just never seen any credible documentation that it is good for you. I haven't seen any that it isn't good for you either other than my above reference.

Hi Rick just want you to know I really appreciate you and have read many great posts form you.
    Yes Argyria can happen if you have a sensitivity to silver and also if there are impurity in the silver like using .99% compared to .9999% but this condition isn't dangerous unless the added toxins form the unpure Ag like Lead (the most common). Plenty of documentation of it being used as an antibiotic, plus like I mentioned the prescribed Ag antibiotics are expensive.
    As far as the cancer goes there is lot of research that cancer absolutely can not live in an alkaline body. Not that the silver helps much with that, mostly a proper diet. If you are interested and want me to send documents let me know. but honestly a little looking on the Web and you will find all the info you want.
    I Dream of a Time when Chickens could Cross Roads and not be Questioned about thier Motives

Quote Originally Posted by ace_maveric View Post
    ........... but honestly a little looking on the Web and you will find all the info you want.
    Yeah that's what worries me, your are correct....if you look hard enough... you will find information the supports anything you want.....
    When I see a major drug company back it up, make it, sell it........I'll believe it.....Not saying it doesn't work...but I will pass.

Yeah I know it's all a conspiracy to keep it away from us......

i do know the phrase born with a silver spoon in your mouth is a reference to baby spoons. it was believed that just eating from the silver spoon was healthy.
    I bring nothing to the table

It actually comes from the book Don Quixote and is a reference to wealth or abundance. The actual Spanish phrase was something on the order of, "where there are hooks to hang hams there are often no hams." I probably misquoted that to some extent but that's the gist. The English version of that became, "It is not all gold that glisters; and every man was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth."

http://books.google.com/books?id=5Rk...0mouth&f=false

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    It actually comes from the book Don Quixote and is a reference to wealth or abundance. The actual Spanish phrase was something on the order of, "where there are hooks to hang hams there are often no hams." I probably misquoted that to some extent but that's the gist. The English version of that became, "It is not all gold that glisters; and every man was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth."

http://books.google.com/books?id=5Rk...0mouth&f=false

HA! i stand corrected! but in my defense. thats why i have what i have for my signature =)
    I bring nothing to the table

revised....
    Last edited by sjj; 08-16-2015 at 02:22 AM.

Well, silver is a lot healthier than pewter.......
    I have heard the bacteria won't grow on silver, and I would imagine hot water was kinda at a problem.....?????

I know this isn't the place to discuss conspiracy theory but the problem is most are true and the corporate government is all about making money and not helping people. But please remember this.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

-- Ronald Reagan

Ronald reagan nailed it! The four most terrifying words a woman can utter are "we have to talk" that usally never ends well or cheap.
    Semper Paratus