Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making Colloidal Silver Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Ace
    corporate government is all about making money and not helping people.

I just couldn't let this stand. Sorry. First, there is no corporate government. There are corporations and then there are governments. There is corporate governance but that's an entirely different thing. Yes, corporations do exist to make money. If they didn't they wouldn't exist. But remember that corporations are not people. You cannot personify them. They are simply a legal entity. Individuals run corporations and the moral compass and philanthropy are based entirely upon those individuals that run the company. There are many many examples of individuals who either own or head corporations that have been outstanding philanthropists. There are also many corporations that have philanthropy as part of their goal. The largest benefactors of charitable organizations have been and will always be those same individuals and corporations. And we aren't talking chump change. Not just at the fortune 500 level but at the community level as well. Those companies that are part of the local Chamber of Commerce, folks like those right here on this forum, are the ones that give to Little League, Boy Scouts, Food Pantries, etc. Many are incorporated. Many are single proprietors. Being incorporated does not make the person leading the organization an evil person.

http://philanthropy.com/factfile/gifts/?eio=89396

WOW I wouldn't though silver would work on a virus, great articles edr730. Both really confirm that it could work on ebola. Something to think about because I will not take the ebola antivirus the Government is going to push.

As far as corporate Government could be wrong, more like mafia government now. If they don't get their money (permit) even if you are in the right and don't need one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEBZReXChoA

their going to find some way to make money of of you. The officer make money, the attorneys, the judge, the jail and court house, who pays for it all, the citizens that didn't want him arrested in the first place. So screw the the people and get their money should be their motto not serve and protect. And by the way how many cops are involved but only one gets blamed, sounds like a corporate action to me. I think they should all get fired for bluntly breaking the law. If they can't up hold the law then they have no right to be there, but they are doing exactly what the Government wants or else they wouldn't have done anything.
    All about the money!!!
    Last edited by ace_maveric; 10-23-2014 at 04:31 PM.
    I Dream of a Time when Chickens could Cross Roads and not be Questioned about thier Motives

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Yeah that's what worries me, your are correct....if you look hard enough... you will find information the supports anything you want.....
    When I see a major drug company back it up, make it, sell it........I'll believe it.....Not saying it doesn't work...but I will pass.

Yeah I know it's all a conspiracy to keep it away from us......
    You mean to tell me that you trust the big drug companies ? WOW !
    Lamewolf
    Manu Forti
    Roadkill, its whats for supper !
    www.angelfire.com/electronic2/qrp

Quote Originally Posted by Lamewolf View Post
    You mean to tell me that you trust the big drug companies ? WOW !
    Actually, yeah I do, mostly and I know that sounds weird...but that the way it is.

I'm not big on conspiracy theory's.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Well, life expectancy in the U.S. in 1900 was 46.3 years for a male. Today, it's 76.4 for males. Thanks to drug companies. So, yeah, I trust them as well.

http://demog.berkeley.edu/~andrew/1918/figure2.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...high/16874039/

Actually I didn't mean to paste that second link. I had copied and pasted it into a word editor for future reference and posted it here by mistake. I meant to post a link from PubMed which I know would have been considered a more reliable source.
    I lost the original link, but here's one just about as good.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21945220
    I just wanted to put the pro and con out there from some reliable sites. I'm not saying that nano silver is the holy grail. It's clear to me that it has a role to play in medicine. There are always promising advances. We have liposomal antibiotics as well as liposomal vitamin C and other natural liposomal remedies. We have Zmap to combat the ebola virus which is from GMO grown tabacco plant.

Hey Edr that last link was great wow. I would rather have that any day then if you go to the CDC site and check out what they put in the cheap ful shots contain mercury and seven different spermicides. Colloidal silver just keeps getting better and better. Also how many people will get the GMO tobacco anti-ebola compard the the GMO modified rabbies anti-ebloa vaccine that the gate family and buffet family, contributed billions into and has already started promoting.

PS. on the life expectancy the graph it was completely liner. How was that possible during the wars. So the data is obviously theoretical and not actual. Plus my grandparents lived quite old as well as all their friends. + one says 79.5 by year 1998 but the other say just now getting to the point 78.8 by 2012, sounds like the same ones that put these articles together are the same ones that did the global warming studies.
    Last edited by ace_maveric; 10-23-2014 at 07:25 PM.
    I Dream of a Time when Chickens could Cross Roads and not be Questioned about thier Motives

Y'all are free to believe what ever you want....and as I said...look hard enough and you can quote stuff to support what you believe.

I'm just not ready to believe that colloidal silver is the cure all as some say.......No more no less.

Seems we are getting off that subject into the tinfoil hat area.....
    Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace
    PS. on the life expectancy the graph it was completely liner. How was that possible during the wars. So the data is obviously theoretical and not actual. Plus my grandparents lived quite old as well as all their friends. + one says 79.5 by year 1998 but the other say just now getting to the point 78.8 by 2012, sounds like the same ones that put these articles together are the same ones that did the global warming studies.

That's the AVERAGE life expectancy. No different that if someone dies of infant death syndrome or someone lives to be 110. That's the average of everyone.

I think a "conspiracy theory" sticky is needed, so they can entertain each other

Hey take it don't take it, however when SHTF and antibiotics are unavailable or you don't want to go to a hospital or Dr. office due to Eboloa you may have wished you took a hard look at Colloidal Silver, most people ridicule what they don't understand. I won't waste another sentence here on it.
    Semper Paratus

Quote Originally Posted by Graf View Post
    Hey take it don't take it, however when SHTF and antibiotics are unavailable or you don't want to go to a hospital or Dr. office due to Eboloa you may have wished you took a hard look at Colloidal Silver, most people ridicule what they don't understand. I won't waste another sentence here on it.
    If you read this posts, seemed to me that we were trying to get a handle on what it does....and got a overdose of internet speak...with no specific practical uses listed.

Instead the ridicule seem to be in believing in conventional medical practices, then veering off in to tinfoil hat land.

So yeah....good thing to end this....when people get upset that the world doesn't just flat agree.
    My opinion had been neutral......and has not changed.

I'm sorry but the ridicule actually came from you. Both Hunter and I stated that we were neutral and we were asking questions related it. Some of which were ignored. You, on the other hand, slammed us for believing in conventional drugs. I'm neither for nor against the stuff. I don't know enough about it to have an informed opinion. I know that silver has antibiotic properties so I was interested in what you were using it for and how you knew what ppm you had when you made it.