Thread: The Pied Piper of Orientals

Default The Pied Piper of Orientals

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

I got so tickled at this. Yes, I'm easily amused. If you look closely this gentleman is carrying a flag with something written on it in Chinese, Japanese, Korean or some such language. The lady in yellow is reading it and begins to follow him. By the time this guy got to the parking lot there were 50 or 60 orientals following him. I'm sure he was with some tour group but I told my wife we should hire him. He could ride with us and we would let him out at the attractions and give him 10 minutes to walk through. He'd clear out everyone and the place would be ours. She nixed the idea. She has no sense of vision.

Fine I said. At least let me buy the sign. I'll walk through and clear them out. She suggested the sign might say Chicken with Broccoli and I'd be feeding half of China. No vision but she's pretty money savvy. Probably saved me a buck or two on that one.

Now that is funny....I don't care who you are.

Tourist Rule....Never be the first one...anything, anywhere, anytime.

In Puerta Vallarta....walking thru the river front...no one in any of the saloons...till we walked in...then they filled up.
    Like "Hey they didn't die....must be OK"
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

That is pretty funny and reminds me of walking down the streets of Chinhae, Korea. It seemed that every American Sailor towered over the locals. We must have been an oddity being so tall and many with facial hair. We had lines of kids following us through the streets.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel