Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSR Rating---Naked and Afraid----Whats yours,

Default PSR Rating---Naked and Afraid----Whats yours,

A little test to figure out your PRS.......Primitive Survival Rating.

http://nakedandafraid.discovery.com/psr

Mine was 9.0...LOL
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

i think anyone with basic survival training and experience can score pretty high on this test, i got 9 as well lol.

Wow! So was mine. I am NOT getting naked with you!

Yeah, they didn't include a "enter naked pic here".......Then it would get interesting.....LOLOLOL

Went back and tried answering all the questions as stupid as possible.....Was 1.1
    Last edited by hunter63; 07-14-2014 at 02:59 PM. Reason: splin'

Blog Entries

Cool well now...

9.0 for me as well...
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

yep mine was 9.0 too haha, my question, "Is it possible to get a score of 10.0?"
    stay positive and party on!

9.0 here too! I got the first one wrong, whats more important , I picked fire. apparently they say its a food source that's more important than fire go figure
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Blog Entries

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    9.0 here too! I got the first one wrong, whats more important , I picked fire. apparently they say its a food source that's more important than fire go figure
    Nah...water!...
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

well without fire, you run the risk of drinking bad water if you cant boil it, and other than fish everything needs cooked, well not plants but ya know what i mean.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Blog Entries

Cool Yeah, well....

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    well without fire, you run the risk of drinking bad water if you cant boil it, and other than fish everything needs cooked, well not plants but ya know what i mean.
    Without underwear you risk a lot of other things as well!....
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

9 here, too. I apparently do things with coconut shells.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Quote Originally Posted by sarge47 View Post
    without underwear you risk a lot of other things as well!....
    hahahahaha !!!!! Very true !!!!!

I have heard that the "bone bead" they all wear is a wireless mic.....to have better sound.....

I got a 9.
    Not getting enough exercise I guess.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

I don't think you can get a 10. I tried answering the way they would want to, and still got a 9
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FinallyMe78?feature=mhee

9.0... the same score I had in another forum. I think a score of ten is unattainable...

DomC
    "There are only 2 classes of ships in the Navy...Submarines and Targets!" RM2(SS)
    "A knifeless man is a lifeless man"...Nordic proverb.
    "No man's knowledge can go beyond his experience." John Locke.
    "Survival is about getting out of the wilderness ALIVE, Bushcraft is about getting into the wilderness and THRIVING."

I got an 11. I graded my own work.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I got a 9 too. Looking at the questions, there were some answers which were comparable. Running from a giant boa could be just as good as killing it and eating it. One adds risk, but is rewarded with food. The other leaves you starving but avoids the danger. Or choosing a machete vs. a firestarter. They are both comparable in survival value. And the question of what do you fear most? That couldn't possibly have a right answer. The unknown, piranahs, your partner....What does it matter what you fear? How could that help you or hurt you. I'm afraid of heights and gang members. What relevance will that have in the middle of a desert?
    ~~Combat is the least important skill a ninja can posses.~~

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasurvivor View Post
    I got a 9 too. Looking at the questions, there were some answers which were comparable. Running from a giant boa could be just as good as killing it and eating it. One adds risk, but is rewarded with food. The other leaves you starving but avoids the danger. Or choosing a machete vs. a firestarter. They are both comparable in survival value. And the question of what do you fear most? That couldn't possibly have a right answer. The unknown, piranahs, your partner....What does it matter what you fear? How could that help you or hurt you. I'm afraid of heights and gang members. What relevance will that have in the middle of a desert?
    being in the southern desert of Cali or Arizona, your Gang members fear could be the one you have to worry about now days with the way the border is

Speaking of the border....my wife and I are going to sell everything and move to Mexico. The way things are going we'll have the country to ourselves.