Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to be a good shot

I wondered if someone would make the connection. You are just gooooooooood! She's not just a Maude-erator. Look closely, she has two six guns and two badges. She's a Super Maude-erator.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Well given that the original post was about being a good shot, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't come up with a photograph of Bea Arthur with a sniper's rifle.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

Not wanting to disappoint......

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Ah yes. Awnold Schwahzennmooser.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

I'm no expert but if you consistently shoot the little round circle inside all the other circles doesn't that make you a good shot? If I'm right then just shoot the little circle. Presto. Good shot. Problem solved. You can go back to napping (or knapping) now.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.