Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Medicines are a must?

Banned

Default Common Antibiotics > cheap meat > MRSA

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Pharmaceutical companies manufacture newer antibiotics in response to mutations.
    There is growing evidence that even the widespread use of common, low grade antibiotics can cause bacteria to become resistant (by mutation) to the rarely use newer "super antibiotics". Also most antibiotics used in the USA are only used to make your grocery store meat cheaper, to grow the livestock faster so they consume less feed and water, and time to market is shorter.

I am all in favor of low income people having lower cost protein, this should lower diabetes and obesity due to highly refined carbohydrate diets etc. but some common sense is necessary. A diet high in unrefined legumes helps and will not necessarily cause you to lose your job due to gassy outbursts.

This "documentary" is one sided but still worth watching:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...h-antibiotics/

Jump to Minute 25:30
    Last edited by TXyakr; 11-20-2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: by mutation, short life cycles

I guess what I was really trying to say is that there is little point on doubling and tripling on the antibiotics that do the same function.

CIPRO- is a fluoroquinolone given for respiratory and lower gi track, (similar to sulfimide)
    CLINDAMYCIN- is a lincosamide given for everything penicillin is given, (similar to penicillin)
    CEPHALEXIN- is a cephalosporine given for everything penicillin is given, (similar to penicillin)
    AMOXICILLIN- is a aminopenicillin, given for everything penicillin is given (similar to penicillin)
    LEVOFLOXACIN- is a fluoroquinolone given for respiratory and lower gi track, (similar to sulfimide)
    CLARITHROMYCIN- is a macrolide given for respiratory and lower gi track (similar to alchole)
    DOXYCYCLINE- is a tetracycline, given for anti-protozoa and bacterial (similar to Oxytetracycline)

Alcohol- root class for all macrolides
    Tetracycline_ Root class for cyclines
    Penicillin- Root class for all lincosamide, cephlosporine, aminopenicillin
    Sulfur- Root class for all sulfimides
    nalidixic acid- Root of all fluoroquinolones

Yes there are differences and is mostly about manipulating the gnome so that the drug stays in the body longer and goes where it is needed.

For Example:
    Sulfer is known to work the best but they can not go in to the circulatory system and upsets many peoples stomachs.
    Penicillin is short lived and is given 3-4 up to 6x per day amoxicillian is 2-3x/ day
    oxytetracyclin or doxycycline is usally just once per day and can be given IV so it can go place penicillin can not.
    Every one knows alcohol is also great antibiotic but it goes to your stomach then kidney and liver and is neutralized, so if you have a UTI in the blader won't do any good in the original form so binding with a methanol nitrate enables it to fulfill its journey.

but for this list that welder guy had i would only have
    Cipro-
    Amoxicillian is second class and easier to store then penicillian
    Doxycycline is tetracycline but doesnt yellow teeth and is easiest to store
    and I would add
    Sulfamethazine
    Diphenhydramine injectable IM and tablet
    I Dream of a Time when Chickens could Cross Roads and not be Questioned about thier Motives

There is also the issue of the human microbiome (gut bacteria). The rise is obesity coincides with the rise in antibiotic use. Since antibiotics can mess up your gut bacteria they can impact how you process foods and there is an impact to the immune system as well. So low income protein (beef fed antibiotics) may well be one of the players in obesity. If interested just google "microbiome". You can also google "microbiome and obesity".

Just curious, do you have a background in pharmacology?

I used to be a chemist, i've done some microbial lab work also, then worked at microsoft. I know probably just sounds like a bunch of BS to you but it is true. And I saw 1st hand what the Builderburg is truly trying to do.
    Last edited by ace_maveric; 11-20-2014 at 03:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    I Dream of a Time when Chickens could Cross Roads and not be Questioned about thier Motives

If you say that's what you did I'll take your word for it. As to Bilderberg I'll let that speak for itself. Choi.

Banned

Default World Peace or Eat Healthy?

Not wise to put to much weight in these studies because numbers can be twisted and interpolated to show false "trends" and inaccurate cost estimates but there is probably some fire behind the smoke.

http://www.mckinsey.com/insights/mgi

Annual global impact of obesity is estimated by McKinsey Global Institute to be roughly $2 Trillion in US Dollars.
    More than cost of all current armed conflict in the world, so perhaps those bumper stickers of "Pray for World Peace" should be replaced with "Eat health, exercise and don't abuse antibiotics". Oh heck, I'm being ridiculous. This was a cost estimate not a death toll, I hate to see the estimate on premature deaths.

Banned

Default simple soap and water or one antibiotic if injury is bad

Quote Originally Posted by ace_maveric View Post
    I guess what I was really trying to say is that there is little point on doubling and tripling on the antibiotics that do the same function.
    Very good point. In a climate that is not very humid and/or tropical a simple non-anitbiotic soap and clean water is often all that is needed to clean pathogens out of a minor scrape or cut. As a young kid when I traveled from the Amazon to the deserts of California one time I was amazed at how fast minor injuries healed on their own, it seemed like magic to me. Best of all the village Shaman did not insist on blowing smoke over it. (Joking a bit there, that guy had killed 3 - 4 men and freaked me out when he got going into his spirit world stuff, I never let him blow smoke on me. I knew of 3 men he had killed because he wanted their wives for himself. But I was told that he later killed a fourth and the brothers of those he killed ambushed and shot him to death. These indigenous people did not exactly live in perfect harmony with each other, but they laughed a lot around the campfire at night and were fun to hunt and fish with.)

Another minor point: the chickens in your byline "Their motive" I make many grammatical errors as well that one was just bugging me. I suspect the chickens spotted some tasty bugs on the other side, in my grammar.