Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivorman and Son terrible shows

Default Survivorman and Son terrible shows

I've watched Survivor man forever but the latest shows about Les and his Son are terrible. They are so stupid and his Son, Logan, is such a twerp. I'm going to throw up.

His son "is such a twerp" give the kid a chance, next your going to tell me Bear Grylls is not real......
    Oh yah, wipe the corner of your mouth something is still hanging out.
    Bear Clan

I was born with nothing,
    with hard work and deligence I still have most of it
    this week a lot less...must be a hole in my pocket

Why make your first post so troll-like? I guess we don't need an introduction.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Are you really Bear Grylls?
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Nice first post.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I thought it was interesting to see the relationship and interactions especially since the son has very little experience in the field and also has the "I know everything" attitude. I'm not saying he is rude but he has that teenager attitude

Knock, Knock
    Hello, I was just passing by.....Thought I would stop in to tell you that this guy I saw,....... kid is a twerp.

Now I gonna toss my cookies while you are having you coffee, and donut...
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

After reading the OP again.....for some reason this picture comes to mind.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    After reading the OP again.....for some reason this picture comes to mind.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    DANG IT CRASH!!! You said you wouldn't post my picture online ssshhhheeessss!!!!!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by bugger1 View Post
    I've watched Survivor man forever but the latest shows about Les and his Son are terrible. They are so stupid and his Son, Logan, is such a twerp. I'm going to throw up.
    the funny thing is he may be a twerp but he is getting paid for it and is on TV and learning, how much have you learned from watching the show then complaining about it on a forum ?
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz123 View Post
    I thought it was interesting to see the relationship and interactions especially since the son has very little experience in the field and also has the "I know everything" attitude. I'm not saying he is rude but he has that teenager attitude
    I guess the next series could be called "Babysittingman".

tic...toc...
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Quote Originally Posted by bugger1 View Post
    I guess the next series could be called "Babysittingman".
    there is also a new show coming out next season called "Trollman: how long can I survive "

Well Bugger ... ya really know how to keep it real.

I actually like the show - the boy has fishing skills and gets time to spend with dad for a week. Oh wait its a family show, It's anti Hollywood establishment... Nuff said - thank's for Banning a Bugger.

I hate pests. I have a dirty job... I love my job, I am in pest control.
    “There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

I've been watching survivorman since I was like 8 but I didn't think it was terrible. Look at it this way now you know how to survive with someone you think is a twerp. Or someone else knows how to survive with you either way you look at it works.
    Not that I though his kid was a twerp but it did seem like he was somewhat disinterested in being on the show at times. And he was obviously young and didn't have much field experience with survival though he knew what he was doing for so e stuff he also made some mistakes as well. That's how you learn though.

Oh and I didn't just join to post about this. It was just the first thing I saw.

Wow, banned after 2 posts?.....that's gotta be a record.....

The fact that Les actually got his son out there at his age......was remarkable.....That way he can't lay around in the basement calling people names and generally being a PITA on the interweb.

Blog Entries

Cool For the record....

I read that Logan Stroud has been recently diagnosed with Leukemia. If true then the two episodes with his dad could mean a lot to Les in the future. That being said, those two episodes are okay, unlike the ones with Les trying to find Bigfoot!...
    Last edited by Sarge47; 05-14-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    I read that Logan Stroud has bee recently diagnosed with Leukemia. If true then the two episodes with his dad could mean a lot to Les in the future. That being said, those two episodes are okay, unlike the ones with Les trying to find Bigfoot!...
    From http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/05...n_5274172.html

Well folks I have been dreading this post. First the good news: never fear for the future – there will be much more of Survivorman yet – in all its variations – I will be heading back out in the near future to resume filming. As well I have two new albums in the works due out this year and supported by as many new concerts and appearances as I can get in. (At the moment I am looking at concerts at the Sturgis Bike Rally in ND as well as shows in Minneapolis and St Loius). I’m working on developing the first official Survivorman survival kit as well as updating the Les Stroud knives. However the hardest and saddest news is this: If you have been watching the Survivorman shows this year and you watched Survivorman and Son then you got to briefly know my son Logan. You may have even noticed he didn't quite have the get up and go or enthusiasm that I usually have. We now know the reason. He was diagnosed a month ago with Leukemia AML with a cytogenetic classification of 8:21. He has had his first hit of Chemotherapy and I have been at his bedside for most of this past month. I am going public with this for one reason only. I would appreciate your prayers, your positive thinking and your remote healing and visualizations of him healthy and strong again and able to make more Survivorman and Son shows. Please, I ask for no advice at this point as we are certainly focused on the good doctors at Toronto’s Sick Kids hospital and that is where you can send get well cards and wishes if you feel so inclined. He will be fighting this fight for the next four months. My deepest feelings of empathy go out to those in similar situations. If you had noticed I have not been posting or tweeting as much as usual, now you know why. Thank you and sorry for this kind of news today…Les
    Last edited by hunter63; 05-08-2014 at 08:37 PM.

That's terrible news for any family. I wish Logan Gods' Speed and my prayers are with him and his family.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    That's terrible news for any family. I wish Logan Gods' Speed and my prayers are with him and his family.
    I agree.....childhood cancer is about the worst thing I can think of......
    Thoughts and Prayers.