Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am so heart broken and sad

Default I am so heart broken and sad

You know, sometimes you guys are the only friends I have to just talk to, and since you all live somewhere else, it is not so embarrasing to tell you personal things that I could never tell my friends here. So I need your help to decide how to handle the most horrible thing that has ever happened to me.
    So my dad ran into some financial difficulty and ask me if he could live with me for a couple of months. Of course I agreed and thought it would be cool to spend more time with him, and it has been great because we have done more things together in the last couple of months, than we have in the last 10 years. I felt like it renewed our bond!
    So 2 days ago I decided to take off a little early and go home since I have been working a lot of hours lately. I walked into my house and heard something going on in the kitchen and walked in there to see what was going on.
    What I saw shocked me to the core! It was my dad fondling my GF and she was just letting it happen. At first I got angry and actually wanted to beat up my own dad, then I thought well it is almost as much her fault.
    Then I thought well it is my dad, should I really be mad since he is just fondelling her? Every emotion I could imagine was racing through my head all at one time. I even thought about throwing them both out but that would hurt too. I backed out of the doorway quietly and decided to just think this through before I do anything because usually when I do anything while I'm mad, I do the wrong thing.
    I have not said anyting to either of them, but I cannot go much longer without losing my mind.
    Can I ever forgive my dad for doing that to my GF................I don't know! Can I ever look at her the same.............I don't know that either. I really don't want to blame my GF because I think she just went along with it to keep from hurting my dads feelings, awwwww crap, I can't say anymore so what in the heck would you do? I feel like my GF has been violated and I may never be close to her again!
    Any advice will be appreciated!

Sincerely Wildthang

I just can't get rid of my GF, the George Foreman Grill

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

You got me. Hook, line, and sinker.
    What's so crazy about standing toe-to-toe saying I am?
    ~Rocky Balboa

Oh your funny!!! Got me !!!!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

You, sir, are despicable. Yeah, me too.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Nice how you dropped down far enough so you would have to scroll down to see the grill. By the picture, it looks like there's plenty of love to go around and, anyway....like father - like son.
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Too much!! Down right funny and despicable...you got me! Lmao

DomC

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD
    "There are only 2 classes of ships in the Navy...Submarines and Targets!" RM2(SS)
    "A knifeless man is a lifeless man"...Nordic proverb.
    "No man's knowledge can go beyond his experience." John Locke.
    "Survival is about getting out of the wilderness ALIVE, Bushcraft is about getting into the wilderness and THRIVING."

These things just come to me sometimes, besides I have 2 GF's

You dawg!

Before I scrawled down, I was thinking...that's why he's got 2 girlfriends. Two is one, one is none. But I couldn't be so flippant as to say it as such a horrible time.
    Seems like those 2 GFs aren't keeping you busy enough, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    You know, sometimes you guys are the only friends I have to just talk to, and since you all live somewhere else, it is not so embarrasing to tell you personal things that I could never tell my friends here. So I need your help to decide how to handle the most horrible thing that has ever happened to me.
    So my dad ran into some financial difficulty and ask me if he could live with me for a couple of months. Of course I agreed and thought it would be cool to spend more time with him, and it has been great because we have done more things together in the last couple of months, than we have in the last 10 years. I felt like it renewed our bond!
    So 2 days ago I decided to take off a little early and go home since I have been working a lot of hours lately. I walked into my house and heard something going on in the kitchen and walked in there to see what was going on.
    What I saw shocked me to the core! It was my dad fondling my GF and she was just letting it happen. At first I got angry and actually wanted to beat up my own dad, then I thought well it is almost as much her fault.
    Then I thought well it is my dad, should I really be mad since he is just fondelling her? Every emotion I could imagine was racing through my head all at one time. I even thought about throwing them both out but that would hurt too. I backed out of the doorway quietly and decided to just think this through before I do anything because usually when I do anything while I'm mad, I do the wrong thing.
    I have not said anyting to either of them, but I cannot go much longer without losing my mind.
    Can I ever forgive my dad for doing that to my GF................I don't know! Can I ever look at her the same.............I don't know that either. I really don't want to blame my GF because I think she just went along with it to keep from hurting my dads feelings, awwwww crap, I can't say anymore so what in the heck would you do? I feel like my GF has been violated and I may never be close to her again!

Sincerely Wildthang

Well played

Sincerely Wildthang

Don't ever forgive either one of them - because:

Looks like he laid his meat in her too ! ROTHFLMAO
    Lamewolf
    Manu Forti
    Roadkill, its whats for supper !
    www.angelfire.com/electronic2/qrp

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    You dawg!

Before I scrawled down, I was thinking...that's why he's got 2 girlfriends. Two is one, one is none. But I couldn't be so flippant as to say it as such a horrible time.
    Seems like those 2 GFs aren't keeping you busy enough, my friend.
    Just using my talent for creative drama

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

*shaking head

Payback's a bi*** my friend. Lol you have some heck of a something coming at ya.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

Hmmmmm. I'm thinking temporary ban.....He who laughs last laughs after everyone else. Which is why they call it last laughs. Not to be confused with last call. Now, what was I doi...oh, yeah. I'll be right back.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Soooo....Like what are you gonna do....man that's too bad.....

What's with the grill?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

You know, I needed a good laugh and I have been laughing ever since I got suckered with this one !
    Lamewolf
    Manu Forti
    Roadkill, its whats for supper !
    www.angelfire.com/electronic2/qrp

Quote Originally Posted by Lamewolf View Post
    You know, I needed a good laugh and I have been laughing ever since I got suckered with this one !
    Well hey, since you guys are so easy to sucker, anyone want to buy a great hollow handle Rambo survival / tactical knife

Well hey, since you guys are so easy to sucker, anyone want to buy a great hollow handle Rambo survival / tactical knife
    Aready got one, and a shovel Now I want the sling shot to finish off my collection
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    Soooo....Like what are you gonna do....man that's too bad.....

What's with the grill?
    Earth to Hunter, do you really not get it

Get what?........ that was a terrible story...I would be beside my self.......Really feel sorry for you......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27