Thread: This girl should be hung by the.....the.....the....well never mind!

Default This girl should be hung by the.....the.....the....well never mind!

Reading this makes me absolutely furious at how anybody could be this heartless! They should give her a lifetime sentance of no cell phone!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000592

I wont say what I really want to seeing as it isn't very nice, I will say I think she got way too lite of a sentence.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

I thought our Aussie's were a tougher lot than that. Born from a penal colony and this is all she gets? What goes around comes around, Kimmy, darling. Kharma is making plans even as we speak.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Don't have time to wait for Karma. I'd like to break her fingers using her own cell phone.

Blog Entries

Some people should have the instructions for breathing removed at birth....
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

What a sad example of a person(?).....I'll will stop here because it will be all$^%$@*&^ after this.

I still think that anyone catching someone on a cell phone while driving should be allowed to shoot them with a paintball gun.

Then everyone can see the offenders coming.....avoid the paint splattered vehicles.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I think the answer is to make our license plate our cell phone number. Then you call cretins like this and give them the what fors.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I think the answer is to make our license plate our cell phone number. Then you call cretins like this and give them the what fors.
    Who has time for a phone call any more? Just text them.

This is a prime example of why I am against the knee jerk reaction to make everything against the law. People that are going to break the law are going to do it and don't care about the consequences. Same thing goes for gun laws. You can't legislate morality and common sense. Driving while talking on the cell phone is a big fine in my state but I see people doing it all the time. They just do not care.
    If you can keep your head when all about you, are losing their's and blaming it on you. -Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by hunter63 View Post
    What a sad example of a person(?).....I'll will stop here because it will be all$^%$@*&^ after this.

I still think that anyone catching someone on a cell phone while driving should be allowed to shoot them with a 12 ga. shotgun.

Then everyone can see the offenders coming.....avoid the buckshot splattered vehicles.

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    Fixed
    Yeah, well I was trying to be a little civilized.........But yeah....

Im with Hunter .. users wearing only a "hong" >? OWIE !
    THE PROSPECTOR ! !

Quote Originally Posted by karatediver View Post
    This is a prime example of why I am against the knee jerk reaction to make everything against the law. People that are going to break the law are going to do it and don't care about the consequences. Same thing goes for gun laws. You can't legislate morality and common sense. Driving while talking on the cell phone is a big fine in my state but I see people doing it all the time. They just do not care.
    I know what you mean ,in California its a pretty big fine, a few weeks ago I was at a stop light I looked to my right and a woman was talking while waiting for the light and to my left in the turn lane was a Sheriff's Deputy' I said to myself OK a little justice is going to be served, but he didn't see her!! he was busy talking on his cell phone.

I rarely see an LEO that doesn't have a phone stuck to his/her ear. Do they listen to radio calls that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I rarely see an LEO that doesn't have a phone stuck to his/her ear. Do they listen to radio calls that way?
    Kinda sorta. All communications via radio and computer are monitored and recorded. LEO use cell phones to talk to others when "privacy" is needed, like when the shift Sergeant wants to yell at the rookie.
    ”There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.” ~Johnny Rotten

The last part was a bit of a joke but our local LEO are always on a phone. We have no laws of any kind regarding cell phone usage although I think distractions of any kind while driving should be avoided. It just seems with the radio chatter, the cell phone and the driving their focus on driving could get lost. Of course I'm old and often forget what

Our LEO's have lap tops on the tunnel, so they can surf the web besides the phone, radio.......