Thread: Controlled Choppers

Post Controlled Choppers

Now I'm sure this isn't something YOU can make, but I thought I would post about it.

New and improved helicopters that are controlled from a remote on ground. These choppers come with very intricate futures, including a rail gun that uses EMP to fire projectiles.

Read about it here: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...pers-rail-gun/

My opinion? It sure is scary, just hope they can't mass produce it! Haha

Helicopter drones were the next evolution in drones and make a tremendous amount of sense.

The Navy has been developing high speed rail guns for quite some time. For a real glimpse of the future, you should see some of their airborne and ship mounted lasers.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I knew the tech was very high and mighty now-a-days, but I looked up those airborne lasers you are talking about and... let's just say I'm a bit behind on my research lol

Thanks crash

Oh snap! I thought this was going to be about a new improved denture grip. I was so jazzed.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I seem to recall there being development of rotorcraft-based target drones since the vietnam or pre-vietnam war period. Does anybody happen to know? I have a memory like a steel colander.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.