Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What To Do List

Good post. Really informative. I didn't learn anything, but I'm sure that someone will.

Read it again. I'll bet even you can learn something from it. Don't feel bad - some people have to read things a few times before they can comprehend.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Very good information you've posted! Thanks for sharing this one. I've got to print it for future reference and even share it to my friends. Again, thanks a lot!
    Have you tried going Solar in Adelaide?

Some times if you review things you already knew......it is a good thing.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I knew that. But I reviewed your post just the same.

If I might add a few things. Add a couple of large cardboard boxes to your cars equipment, These can be pulled open to reduce the amount of air space being heated up in a car, which can make the heat last longer. Add foot and or hand warmers, a hat and emergency blankets to your kits. These help with reduction of body heat in your car. Carrying a thermos filled with hot water and adding tea or cocoa packets can help especially with kids in the car. If stuck in a snow storm with active snowfall, get out of your car every 10 minutes to remove snow from your exhaust pipes....THIS MUST BE DONE TO AVOID GETTING CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING. If you have packed emergency blankets (I think the SOL emergency blankets are great) pack extra, these can be placed over the roof of the car and secured in the doors not only to help hold in heat but to also add color to your car, making your car stand out. IF YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR CAR - Leave a note in the car of which way you have gone, when you left, how many people in your party. Leave trail markers along the way

Check items #5 and #6 on the list.

Great Post, Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    That would be one boring YouTube.

"Okay, we just passed 19 hours and no voltage drop yet. While we're waiting I painted this wall. You can watch it dry as we wait for the battery to go dead."

I always get a kick when someone says, "Hey you left your lights on."
    Then the car owner always says something like, "Crap. Thanks." and jumps up to turn them off.
    Of course, the ever helpful me says, "Don't worry. They will go off automatically."
    To which the owner replies, "I don't have that on my truck."
    To which I reply, "Doesn't matter. They will still go off automatically. Give it about 8 hours."
    ROFLMFAO to the point I almost pissed myself.. Just had a hard belly laugh from that one, haven't laughed like that for a long time Thx Mate