Thread: A Real Concealed Carry Story...

Default A Real Concealed Carry Story...

Keep in mind the problem may be extremely complicated, though the "Fix" is often simple...

"Teaching a child to fish is the "original" introduction to all that is wild." CS

"How can you tell a story that has no end?" Doc Carlson

Darwin award recipient.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Well it was nice of them to provide detour directions.........LOL
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Seems this individual must have desperately needed the cash from robbing the store... shame that they were so desperate as to kill themselves. If we had more resources to rehabilitate drug users, and lower unemployment, they might never have reached this point. I'm glad no-one was made a victim, but I hate to see someone kill themselves because they had no more options and couldn't stand the idea of prison.
    I am to misbehave - Captain Mal

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own set of facts. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by GreatUsername View Post
    Seems this individual must have desperately needed the cash from robbing the store... shame that they were so desperate as to kill themselves. If we had more resources to rehabilitate drug users, and lower unemployment, they might never have reached this point. I'm glad no-one was made a victim, but I hate to see someone kill themselves because they had no more options and couldn't stand the idea of prison.

Mmmm, ok? Do we even know if this individual tried to get help? There's lots of religious charity's that help people, there's many places where addicts can get help, hate to be a cold person but all we know is he had a weapon n wanted to steal from someone else.

Not every criminal is a nice guy who fell on hard times, lots of them are just criminals.