Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Us versus them?

For those that have run afoul of city, or neighbors etc..... on what's in your yard....might like this story.

MB lives on 5 acres in a neighborhood that has some rules.
    He had his houses siding redone, and had a shed built next to his garage....to match.

New guy moved in across the street, and was complaining that MB wasn't mowing a low round/wet spot....so weed seeds were getting into his perfect 5 acre lawn.

This guy was related to the city inspector, so they gave MB a ticket on the shed....too close to the garage, didn't have a drywall fire wall nit pic, nit pic......and the guy was still complaining about the lawn.

Brother fixed everything on the shed,..... then went and had 3-1/2 acres of his yard declared a "wetland" by the state....so doesn't have to mow that part at all.

PITA guy moved.......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

yup Hunter, and people wonder why I like living in the woods. I have no tolerance for yayhole neighbours.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

Great looking garden!

My new neighbors didn't get the point that my property is not for storing their trash for pickup. A couple calls to the owner yielded nothing, so I had the local police call the tenants about it and the property owner with no luck, so finally I invited a few officers and their family over for a BBQ. Needless to say the neighbors figured out I wasn't worth ignoring anymore. The trash is now on the other side and someone else's problem. It pays to be friends with your local civil folks.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton, Jr.

VISIT MY EBAY STORE