Thread: christmas wish list

Smile christmas wish list

Hey guys, Christmas is coming soon, and I know a lot of us are thinking about what we want for Christmas. I thought it would be cool if we all share our survival wish list, feel free to right down what you want for Christmas and why, for no reason, just for fun.

I'd love to have the buck trio so i can complete my survival kit, along with some storm proof matches and a flint and steel

One millon in cash or less if you don't have one millon
    Soon the whole world will be silky smooth

I want a really good survival knife........gotta cost a lot of money, and do everything needed to survive.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I dunno, not a lot I really want for Xmas. Obviously there's stuff I "want" but nothing really huge comes to mind. Maybe a new bivvy/tent, possibly a ground pad for camping. I wouldn't turn down a Silky Katanaboy saw, of course! And 9mm or .45 ACP ammo is always appreciated.

Easy,
    The Randal1 No.1 that I pawned in Virginia Beach in 1974 to buy milk and diapers(really) and lost because I did not have the money to get it out of hock. (E-3 pay was pretty slim back then) I will own another one of those knives one day. I will. That would be a great Christmas present for me.
    120 acres in Colfax County New Mexico with water rights. Close to Ute Park or even up Chase Canyon.
    That AR-10 I should have bought back in 78. Silly me, I did not want to do the paper work on a real AR-10. Oh....and ammo to go with it. 8 or 10 extra detachable box magazines.

I mean we really should never limit Santa's gift giving by not asking right?

Health wealth and happiness for all families on this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by DSJohnson View Post
    Easy,
    The Randal1 No.1 that I pawned in Virginia Beach in 1974 to buy milk and diapers(really) and lost because I did not have the money to get it out of hock. (E-3 pay was pretty slim back then) I will own another one of those knives one day. I will. That would be a great Christmas present for me.
    120 acres in Colfax County New Mexico with water rights. Close to Ute Park or even up Chase Canyon.
    That AR-10 I should have bought back in 78. Silly me, I did not want to do the paper work on a real AR-10. Oh....and ammo to go with it. 8 or 10 extra detachable box magazines.

I mean we really should never limit Santa's gift giving by not asking right?
    Those pawn shops around Dam Neck were brutal.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

A bacon sammich. That would be good for Christmas or any time.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Boy, you're easy to shop for, Rick. (Hope Mrs. Rick takes note)
    I would love to see you open this elaborately wrapped box to find a greasy bacon sammich with fries and a pickle.

Mmmm. Me too!!
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

I don't really 'want' anything, but something would be nice
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Those pawn shops around Dam Neck were brutal.
    Yes they were and I was young and dumb and broke. 19 with two kids under three years old....LOL man those were good times. I was thrilled when I found out I could sell my blood. $25 per unit (AB+) I almost doubled my monthly income. I have not been back to that area since 1979 but we are thinking about a road trip that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by DSJohnson View Post
    Yes they were and I was young and dumb and broke. 19 with two kids under three years old....LOL man those were good times. I was thrilled when I found out I could sell my blood. $25 per unit (AB+) I almost doubled my monthly income. I have not been back to that area since 1979 but we are thinking about a road trip that direction.
    I was stationed there in 76. Went back in late 80's for a school (Norfolk) and paid a visit. In 76 there were only two high rises on the beach. When I went back it was nothing but high rises. The street I lived on, along with the apartment building were gone. I'm sure there are a lot more changes by now.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

My kids are both getting their own .22s.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

I got there for "A" school in Nov of '74 and left after "C" school in Oct of '75. My daughter was born at Portsmouth Naval Hospital. We went back in '79 and already I almost did not recognize any of Virgina Beach or Sand Bridge.

Thank you
    Wildthang
    Last edited by Dragonflyshy; 12-06-2013 at 03:01 AM. Reason: forgot something