View Poll Results: What apoc do you believe will happen?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slow zombie

2 5.26%
  • Fast zombie

2 5.26%
  • Foreign invasion

2 5.26%
  • Nuclear world war

5 13.16%
  • Alien invasion

0 0%
  • Global warming

1 2.63%
  • Sun related apoc

1 2.63%
  • The late coming of the antichrist (sorry if you dont believe in god)

1 2.63%
  • International currency system fails

14 36.84%
  • Other

10 26.32%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Permanant bug out bag contents

Quote Originally Posted by Brainsoverbrawn View Post
    Book is going good, i also started a board based rpg where you can play different games with the same character. If we have any gamers, please msg me if you want to try it out! Also changed the book a bit. Its going to be about apocalypse survival now. So if you have any suggestions for apoc types, comment them please!
    If you want to put it in your signature you are free to do so. Please do not PM links to your site as it is considered spam and violates forum rules.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

In the yellow house on the dead end road 20 miles from any city.

i was planning on it being skype based. by this i mean it would be played by adding the player on skype, then rping with that person. im unsure though. would it be agaisnt the signature rules to have my skype username in it? along with info about my game?
    Currently the leader of an apocalypse team. add my Skype @ levi.meyers1 or private message me here!

Quote Originally Posted by Brainsoverbrawn View Post
    i was planning on it being skype based. by this i mean it would be played by adding the player on skype, then rping with that person. im unsure though. would it be agaisnt the signature rules to have my skype username in it? along with info about my game?
    You can put your skype username, your facebook page, your website, etc. in you signature.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Default My BOB

I have a pretty decent set up I think and of course everyone has they're own opinion. I have a Molly large rucksack as my bag and its stuffed. Starting up top I have a 2 weeks supply of food including dehydrated granola bars ramen soups spam jerky rice dried beans. For cooking I carry a 3 cup stainless pot with lid inside of the pot I have misc. spices instant coffee etc. I use an msr stove tue tiny tripod type and carry to cans of white gas fuel. For sleeping I use a ultralight hammock by emu with gorrilla straps and an emu tarp for rainy night, I have a 0 degree down mummy style bag also ultralight. I have a misc. stuff sack with multi tool folding saw needle thread first aid kit crank/ solar radio flashlight combo and other misc things. I also carry a telescopic fishing pole my most trusted reel and a do it all tackle kit. I also carry a slingshot with 300 rounds of steel ammo and yes I.can hint rabbit and sqrirrel with it. I have a compass a topo map of my area though I know it PRETTY WELL already A buck skinner combo knife set I also have a Katadyne water filter with iodine and regular filters two good water bottles. Ok sorry that was a long list and Im sure I left somethin out but I dont feel like tearin it all down to take inventory. I do.have. ruger 22lr semi auto pistol in my side pouch with 50 rnds.and I carry my kbar on my hip ALWAYS. I also carry xtra socks a pair of light weight snow pants rain gear paracord and well like I said ITS STUFFED...
    Last edited by waynemanning84; 01-29-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Oh forgot that weighs in at about 42 pnds if Im full on water and I.can do 15 miles a day no problem and the pic I usin as my avatar is a few yrs old and just an overnght setup Ive evolved alot since then.
    Last edited by waynemanning84; 01-29-2014 at 07:52 PM.

sorry for all the misspelling Im on my stupid phone at the moment

Try a bicycle to carry that gear.

Hey everyone I'm finally back, but unfortunately I had to ditch the idea of a book. I have, however started an apocalypse prepping team, so if anyone wishes to join, please private message me your application!
    Currently the leader of an apocalypse team. add my Skype @ levi.meyers1 or private message me here!

Now that right there is funny. I don't care who you are.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Now that right there is funny. I don't care who you are.
    Yeah, well there is a little more to writing a book that meets the eye....like details?

Good luck with the prepping team.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I just got one question? why was I the only one to vote for a "slow zombie" apocalypse ?
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Actually, you voted for Fast Zombie. There were about 400 others that voted that way but I deleted all of them so you'd look...well..."out there". Now you know.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    I just got one question? why was I the only one to vote for a "slow zombie" apocalypse ?
    I though I voted as well, guess not, so I went and voted slow zombie........It's all about shot placement, and sight picture......for anything on the planet.........Yeah, That's the ticket.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Actually, you voted for Fast Zombie. There were about 400 others that voted that way but I deleted all of them so you'd look...well..."out there". Now you know.
    You sure I voted for fast zombies, MMMMAAANNNN I screwed up I'm lazy and didn't want to have to run!!!!! dang it and I was prepping for them slow ones, now I gotta start all over and prep for the fast ones, darn it!!!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

I VOTED SLOW ZOMBIE! Apparently I don't count? haha jk

P.S. Regarding the Zombie Preppers list you are gathering, is that just for fun on WSF or is it real? You never can tell when on forums like these
    Last edited by Lil K; 04-08-2014 at 09:07 PM.

The OP is 15 so....toss up.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil K View Post

P.S. Regarding the Zombie Preppers list you are gathering, is that just for fun on WSF or is it real? You never can tell when on forums like these
    I just joke about it , Till I get eaten than I wont be laughing, damn zombies!!! seriously zombies are right above being eaten by a whale on my list of concerns to prep for

Quote Originally Posted by Lil K View Post

It is very much real. Its currently just me and a few classmates, but i plan on assembling a large group that can withstand any apocalypse in which the earth is still standing; ww3, foreign invasion, or even an alien invasion. We WILL live.

The world will be grateful to have a well trained and prepared crew of zombies hunters watching our backs.........

Oh look at the time.....gotta go.

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy
    zombies are right above being eaten by a whale

What the? Are you kidding me? No one said anything about being eaten by a whale. I have zero preps for that. This is just unacceptable. I mean, it never ends. You no sooner complete preps for one disaster and something else comes along that changes the whole dynamics. Does anyone have a list of items in their GEBAW (Getting Eaten by a Whale) bag? Any leads on a good price for the Jaws of Life? That should work for the jaws of death shouldn't it?