Thread: Home Inventory Spreadsheet

Default Home Inventory Spreadsheet

If you've ever had a major disaster like a home fire or storm damage you know that trying to ascertain what your insurance company should pay you can often be a real headache especially if you are trying to recreate what you had by memory. One way is to video tape each room in your home but that doesn't assess a value for a given item like light fixtures, ceramic counter tops or mini blinds. Here is a spreadsheet in Excel that allows you to tabulate all of the fixtures and features in your home and come up with a total value so you know if what you are being offered is fair and it presents a total list to show your insurance company what you lost. I'm working on one for a contents inventory for things like artwork, figurines or even your computer mouse. It's too large to load at the moment but we're working on it. In the meantime you can use this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

thank for ur post

AWESOME spreadsheet!! Thanks for posting.

A very useful tool. Thanks.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel