Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Four Cops Strip Seach Woman! Video

Your right Rick and Sheriff Hicks Now has one more email from me.

Hicks is the County Board Chairman. Thomas Templeton is the Sheriff but he doesn't have his email address posted at the moment. And the jail has taken theirs down too. I guess that's one way to deal with bad publicity. But the county board is their boss so I went to the Chairman.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

When you are being searched they tell you to pick up your foot. You can see she did that with the left foot, then was told to pick up the right foot and she did that. Then she did lift her leg up more, which looks like she may have been trying to kick the officer in the face, or maybe not.

My personal outrage comes from the work I am in and the information and personal experience I have with perpetrators and law enforcement officers who share so many personality characteristics.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by 1stimestar View Post
    My personal outrage comes from the work I am in and the information and personal experience I have with perpetrators and law enforcement officers who share so many personality characteristics.
    I have never been arrested or given a speeding ticket in person (damn photo radar) but my question is what was the reason for their action against you? Law enforcement is a hard job, no one likes you but everyone wants you, its a double edge sword. Not going into this police action with the strip down but I always ask, if someone died after getting shot with a Taser 5 times what did they do after the first shot. The same token the police here where I live shot a guy dead because he was coming at 3 of them with a box cutter, which I know with their lives always in danger they have to protect themselves but that's going over board. I respect law enforcement and cant even begin to comprehend what they deal with day in and day out but personality characteristics of everyone involved with these incidents determine the outcomes good or bad.
    Last edited by JRLG; 10-09-2013 at 12:38 AM.
    "Big, f***-off shiny ones. Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. Knives are good, because they don't make any noise, and the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. $h!t 'em right up. Makes it look like we're serious. Guns for show, knives for a pro."

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

I've had one ticket in 20 years. I've never been arrested! I work for the local women's shelter at an offsite location. One of our recent perpetrators was a law enforcement officer from out of state. As the woman's case manager, I was a target for him. I was working with our local police to keep me and my children as well as her and her children safe. I love MY local law enforcement but have worked with others who were just plain assholes.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by Batch View Post
    Woodsman, do you really think like that? Your thought process is in my opinion the reason people have problems with cops.

A person who swears to uphold the law isn't entitled to break it because he feels his actions were somehow more heroic then they were.

She was arrested. She is in custody and surrounded by 4 TRAINED officers. What is the statute of limitations on doing this sort of thing to a person for there crimes you perceive them guilty. What are the limitations of the indignation and abuse you feel they are duly subject too.

Maybe this murderer should have just got a bullet to the head by the cop and save the prosecutor, judge and jury all the time and trouble.

Lets not forget professional courtesy. You know the cases where actual DUI cops cover for each other and frame it on innocent people?

You seem to have this view that heroes have a right to break the laws they are sworn to uphold.

Weak people with issues do things like what are shown in the video. Not heroes.
    I am not saying these cops are completely innocent, that I can not judge because I was not there and do not have the whole picture. But I wish to shine light to the other side of things. Sometimes people put themselves in these situations and I feel no pitty for them. She chose to drink and have one to many, then get behind the wheel. Would you feel the same if she hit and killed someone in your family? Yes the officers should be investigated and charged if that is what is deemed necessary.

All of this is damned if you do and damned if you don't. So I chose to be damned on the law side and denounce the criminal side instead of supporting criminals. Of course the cops breaking law makes them criminals as well, so there is the damned if you do. There is just to much one sided arguments with all the cop stuff here and it is always weighed against law enforcement. All we have is the news article and some video tape. Neither of which tells both sides.

And to answer your other question...The prisons are filled with people I would rather spend the money for bullet then 3 hots and a cot for the rest of their lives, but that is a whole other issue.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton, Jr.

VISIT MY EBAY STORE

I understand your point, Rick, but isn't this forum a kind of community? I feel like it is. This is kind of water cooler talk. Sometimes people discuss things (on a discussion forum, especially), and it's often a precursor to taking action. Without the post I'd have never heard of it, and people chiming in with how they feel about it is how a community functions. Maybe it will lead to action, maybe it is only venting and making us feel better. Are we to feel guilty for having an emotional reaction, or not immediately contacting the White House?

I get that your aim is prune the dead branches and try to keep this site focused on the positives...hell, maybe even survival related! But isn't a little socialization and discussion kind of an occupational hazard of having a discussion forum?

You betcha. I'm just challenging people to actually get involved. You can rant and rave all you want. I really don't care. But unless you do something positive about an injustice that you've perceived then you in effect allow that injustice to continue. It's the equivalent of saying, "Oh, how horrible. What's on the next channel?" If you really truly care then you get involved. That's how real change takes place.

1stTimeStar - Bravo!! I applaud your work with battered women. No REAL man would raise his hand. If he does then he needs someone to provide him the very same each and every time.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Well if I got strip searched by a bunch of hot lady cops, I would be really mad.......................reeeeely mad