Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Advice for a beginner on everything necessary for Living in the Wild.

Your right and thank you for the links they were really interesting. Especially the one about the Alaskan winters, loved the hell out of it.

Im flattered, because on everything i love, i really am 16, and if you find inconsistencies with life then whatever. I dont see why anyone would waste their time pretending to be a clueless teenage girl that wants to move to the country, thats just absurd. do i need to post a picture or something? i read a lot. shouldnt have to prove my identity.

(: your. a . joke. theres nothing inconsistent with the truth. get over yourself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    (: your. a . joke. theres nothing inconsistent with the truth. get over yourself.
    You may in fact be a 16 year old girl. That does not change the fact that your story is laden with contradictions and statements that are obviously false, and that has NOTHING to do with your writing style. Tearing apart stories like yours is how I earn my living.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Yeah, Ken we know....LOL......can we just play the game for a while?....been slow....and No $400.000 for walking out.

Actually it was great being 16....I knew everything there was to know by then.....and because you are older, doesn't mean you stop being 16.....Right?

Anyway Nessa, you seem to take most any and all possibilities for living in a wilderness, as "No big deal"........Well that just tells me that you never tried it......The big deal is that ...do it wrong, you just die....no re-set button.

As much as we would like to encourage the younger members to follow their dream, it has to be tempered with a dose of reality....and being 16, that hard to hear.

So who ever you are.......I wish you well,.... but remember when you ask a question, be ready for answers from them that have been there, that you might not want to hear.
    Last edited by hunter63; 09-23-2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: splin'
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

then tear it apart, try. its gonna be funny because its the truth.

your right, its no walk in the park and i havent done it. i just want too. i never said i thought it was easy as a whole, i want the dose of reality. thats why im on here. i want to know what its like from people actually doing it. what ken is saying has nothing to do with that . I may be young but i still know people, people who have lived entire lifetimes without running to the dentist or doctor everytime they dont feel well, so other than that i dont see whats wrong with constructive criticism. but trying to rip apart my personal reality is just plain immature and useless. thank you though and i appreciate the insight.

Blog Entries

I'll give you one reason. Just one. You'll have to figure the rest out before you sling your BS wherever you land next.

You CLAIM that you "highly doubt that occupants of rural farms really take an annual drive for their yearly check-up, so i dont know whats so odd about that. Same with doctors, I dont have health insurance and i dont have common visits ever..(im healthy)..."

AND you CLAIM that you're "not fertile so children are out of the question..."

So, how about school immunization records or physician's waivers? (Mandatory in California!) Doesn't apply to you, huh?

School annual physical exam requirements? Eye exams? (Mandatory in California!)

Who determined that you - AT 16 - are "infertile?" Your hair stylist? That requires a LONG and COMPLICATED series of medical tests and treatments before a diagnosis can be made - and they DON'T do that at age 16.

I'm sure you can come up with some lame explanations, and I can even think of a few myself, but they'll be just as false as your original posts.

And DON'T tell us that you're home schooled. Too late for that B.S.

I have no use for people who fabricate crap like you did here.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

HA , great . This is stuff that all has a real response and can easily be deducted to nothing. I was born with the chord wrapped around my neck and a disease having something to do with ingested fecal matter. Bottom line is I had preset complications and once i hit 15 never getting my period, I went to the doctor, he looked at my records, put gel on my stomach and said, yeah it aint happening. You get shots and immunizations at CVS, look it up. I dont go to school and as i said in the post im a few months away from my diploma, so im exempt from that mandated crap anyway. Name a public highschool where you can graduate at 16, doubt you can. Online school my friend. Its not bull**** just because you arent here to witness it. Its in my post so i mean , come on. i "fabricated" that before i even knew who you were.

I have never , never in my life had a physical exam where a doctor took a peep at my funny business. I would remember that okay. you really truly are trying to prove nothing and just to prove you wrong (which i dont even know why im trying to do) im going to upload a picture of myself for my avatar and your gonna feel really frikkin stupid you a hole.

One last thing, if i werent homeschooled, i would be in school right now. Its 3:00 on a monday.

Blog Entries

Bullsh!t. That is all.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

BTW.... I was 16 when I began my senior year of high school, and dismissal time at high school was at 2:08 p.m.

And I'm gonna' load a pic of me getting sworn in as Secretary General of the United Nations as my new avatar.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

The only bull**** here is that you are a lawyer. dumbass

The IP address is coming from where she says it is and no other member has posted using it.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    The IP address is coming from where she says it is and no other member has posted using it.
    Awesome. A new troll.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Let it go everybody. Remember - no personal attacks.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Very impressive avatar, Nessa. It says everything we need to know about you.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Nessa - since you can still read this after I banned you........

You will never realize your dream until you grow up. You, young lady - do not have a clue.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    You are absolutely clueless...
    Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    You, young lady - do not have a clue.
    At least I have a souvenir this time. Should I frame her avatar since I went through all of the trouble of saving a copy of it? After all, it does mention me by name, LOL.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark