Thread: Mossberg AR15 Tactical

Blog Entries

Default Mossberg AR15 Tactical

Hey hey,
    Well I thought I'd share with y'all that I bought a Mossberg AR15 Tactical, love this weapon, sturdy, good looking, has a free float barrel and hand guards, 6 position collapsible stock, holographic site, fore grip with integrated bipod, and 3 30 round mags. After 500 rounds and no cleaning or lube not one misfeed or jam, another 200 and nothing happened.. No misfeed no jams.. Frig'n awesome. Although it has no forward assist, I could give a $hit less I've never had to use it anyway, Drawback... hmm, the trigger could use a bit tweaking, but other than that.. I love this weapon. Another great black rifle on the market, another great Mossberg product.
    Just my humble opinion.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Thanks for the review....good to know.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Blog Entries

Oh I shot Hornady 55 grain V-Max and Double Tap 55 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip rounds through it, it chewed them up and spit them down range with 1.5 inch groups and 2 inch groups at 100 yards, kinda impressive to me, I tested mine at my departments gun range, outdoors in about 78° heat. If that helps anyone.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Which seems to group the best?
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Blog Entries

The Hornady grouped the best

I like Mossy products, but when it comes to ARs I prefer to build my own the way i want it rather than buy one and then dump the money into customizing it to my specs. Got my .308 MVP on order.
    I know what hunts you.