Thread: youtube question!

Live simple-Live free

Default youtube question!

OK this is a shot in the dark.
    On youtube, there was a guy that had several survival/bushcraft type videos. I can't recall his channel name but he was a british or european chap that wore a cowboy type hat and had a small dog with him. his avatar was a picture or drawing of a wolf howling at the moon. He was similar to a guy called the silver fox. he had some videos on general survival stuff like fire and shelters, wool poncho's ,knives etc. I'm hoping that some of you guys here might have seen his video's and remember who he is, or what his youtube channel is. I looked for an hour this evening and can't find the channel because I can't remember the name. It's buggin the p*ss out of me not being able to remember. any help would be appreciated. Cheers...

I've watched some of the Silver Fox vids but am not sure of who you are talking about. If you remember one of his vids in particular narrow your search to that vid and maybe you can find him that way.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Good advice Crash, hope you find it Nomad. When you do post a few for the rest of us to watch.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton, Jr.

VISIT MY EBAY STORE

Live simple-Live free

Ok I finally figured it out. the dudes name was Grimbo, however he seems to have removed all his video's and went inactive.

Well that explains the difficulty in searching for them.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel