Thread: TIMNEY TRIGGER for Ruger 10/22 (I thunk I need one)

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default TIMNEY TRIGGER for Ruger 10/22 (I thunk I need one)

Too rich for my blood. I don't need a trigger that costs more than my weapon.

I guess you can spend your money how ever you want....but not for me either.
    My 10-22's are not target rifles, and most all shoot better than I do out of the box......

I once spent $500 bucks for a couple of custom made titanium headed, graphite shaft, measured for me, with choice of grips...golf clubs.....
    Best I can tell they allowed me to hit my ball deeper into the woods than I ever had before.

Let us know how that works for you.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I have Volquartsen trigger groups in my 10-22s and my MKII and MKIII. I love them.
    I know what hunts you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    Best I can tell they allowed me to hit my ball deeper into the woods than I ever had before.

If that wasn't so danged true it would be funny. I also had a custom set of graphite clubs that would allow me to launch a ball very nearly into orbit. My drives were much longer than before and the balls stayed lost permanently. The up side is I could put enough velocity on them to bounce them across most water hazards. Yeah, Tiger Woods I'm not. I would sometimes have to call ahead to warn players of incoming balls. Of course I'd then point at someone else as the culprit.