Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Troll Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    LOL I just posted that as soon as I saw them mentioned Guess I should of read the whole page first
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Blog Entries

skully!

How could we have forgotten Skully?

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...php?832-skully
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Was that the husband and wife duo? They were trolls for sure. I just don't remember their names.
    BWN'S = Bare Wilderness Numpties,the originals gonna live in the wild with only the clothes on my back and a knife for 30 days in Canada,even had news coverage of their great failure.
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Bout the only one I remember is warheit.
    so the definition of a criminal is someone who breaks the law and you want me to believe that somehow more laws make less criminals?

So if we had a round of voting for the utimate troll, I would have to vote for Blade! The guy that actually told me he would take me on! Telling that to somebody you don't know and never seen is just about the trolliest thing a person could ever do!
    Oh and that he would cut somebodys tires!

I like to imagine reading the phrase 'bare wilderness numptys' on this forum is where the writers got the idea for Naked and Afraid.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Here's our list. Just add names below and I'll update it here from time to time.
    HoosierArcher

What happened there? Wasn't he a regular for a while and at 1st. annual jamboree? I know several people left or something during the time I was gone.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier View Post
    What happened there? Wasn't he a regular for a while and at 1st. annual jamboree? I know several people left or something during the time I was gone.
    Didn't he try to elicit the sympathy of the DOC in order to receive gifts?
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Quote Originally Posted by pete lynch View Post
    Didn't he try to elicit the sympathy of the DOC in order to receive gifts?
    Pete not sure what happened? That happened while I was away. Course several others haven't been around that I've seen since I came back. Pocosunmooneyes I think it was ) him wife and kids were at first jamboree, along with ( can't remember his name) but the guy from Ohio that was an outfitter or guide that was at first jamboree haven't seen him either.
    If by what I have learned over the years, allow me to help one person to start to prepare. If all the mistakes I have made, let me give one person the wisdom that allows them to save their life or the life of a loved one in an emergency. Then I will truly know that all the work I have done will have been worth every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by oldsoldier View Post
    Pete not sure what happened? That happened while I was away. Course several others haven't been around that I've seen since I came back. Pocosunmooneyes I think it was ) him wife and kids were at first jamboree, along with ( can't remember his name) but the guy from Ohio that was an outfitter or guide that was at first jamboree haven't seen him either.
    Here's what happened to Hoosierarcher http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...=hoosierarcher

Mel and Dottie's last Jamboree was the one at Mammoth Cave (#3). The place they were renting was sold and they had to move. I have not been able to contact them since that time.

pgvoutdoors (Phil) is still around and is a hopeful for Jamboree #6.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Wasn't just here...he did the same on a few other forums.....

Oh well what come around goes around......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Here's what happened to Hoosierarcher http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...=hoosierarcher

Mel and Dottie's last Jamboree was the one at Mammoth Cave (#3). The place they were renting was sold and they had to move. I have not been able to contact them since that time.

pgvoutdoors (Phil) is still around and is a hopeful for Jamboree #6.
    Thanks crash, I'll go back and read what happened to HA. Sorry to hear about Mel and Dottie, hope all is well with them. Glad Phil is still around. Wish I could come to Jamboree but with the new job ( picking up milk at dairy farms and hauling to bottleing plant) is a 7/365 job LOL.

I'm surprised the infamous Gun Kid hasn't shown his face around here.

Wow, I take a few months off the forum and a bunch of new screen names pop up!

I know this is a wilderness survival forum, but do we have to (referring to the Hall of Fame) keep attracting the nutjobs that never made it onto Doomsday Preppers?

Im a prepper myself, for crying out loud I think most of us are to one extent or another... but to confuse wilderness survival with being a survivalist has got to be some kind of hex!!

When in Rome, do like the Romans. I throttle my topics to the theme of the forum I am participating in.

That is all...
    EB

Well, at least I'm not on the list... yet. Crash might bust me soon... lol

Alaska, The Madness! 1stimestar's Avatar
    Little cabin in the woods, middle of Alaska.

I have to say, the only one I remember right off the bat is Blade. Ahhh good times good times.
    Why do I live in Alaska? Because I can.

Alaska, the Madness! Bloggity Stories of the North Country

"Building Codes, Alaskans don't need no stinking Building Codes." Sourdough

Yes, I have wifi in my outhouse!

It has been a while since I've handed out the Troll of the Week award.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    So if we had a round of voting for the utimate troll, I would have to vote for Blade! The guy that actually told me he would take me on! Telling that to somebody you don't know and never seen is just about the trolliest thing a person could ever do!
    Oh and that he would cut somebodys tires!
    years ago, on a wacky Aussie survivalist forum, I had some dude ask me to fly down to Tasmania (a 4 hour flight) to meet him in a certain pub, on a certain day, so he could fight me. Yeah right, him, and his 10 mates waiting for me. The stupid wanker couldn't figure out why I declined his rather expensive offer. The net really does bring out nut jobs and idiots with big alter ego's. Over the years, after spending almost 15 years going to organised meets all over the country. I think I've met about 20 genuine blokes, I can truly call men. The rest have been utterly useless twats, completely different to their on-line persona's. I'm sure your U.S forums are exactly the same. Thus, I have formed a short fuse for people I don't know in real life.

Okay I declare TAINT as one of our ultimate trolls! What say yee my brothers??? If he doesn't take the throne from Blade, he is running a close second!!!
    Man we sure get some doozies here!!!

I nominate Doublechinrooster for the A-hole of the year thread...........wait, do we have that thread yet?