Thread: Attention primitive types!

Blog Entries

Cool Attention primitive types!

For all you primates (;>)) who like making their own stuff check out "Hood's Woods" at www.survival.com. Next click on the "Woodland Video Series" & scroll through the titles & descriptions. I think it may be of some interest to some of you.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

I have there Survival Basics I & II there good for any begginer who is interested in survival

A good site for deffo
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Blog Entries

Cool Hoods Woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony uk View Post
    I have there Survival Basics I & II there good for any begginer who is interested in survival

A good site for deffo
    He's added to his DVD's. I also have the two volume set you mentioned. I got the first set on VHS then later on DVD in a "close-out" bin. Dr. Ron Hood admits that that set only contains portions of his 1st 5 videos. More like a "teaser" to get you interested I guess. However if anyone wants to learn how to make a forge to make their own knives he's got the material.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

cool i'll check it out