Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What "IF" reference Syria

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Done - or will be as soon as I copy and paste it.
    Me 2 please
    But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

When you make very bold statements you are often placed in the position of having to live up to with them.

Chemical weapons used in Khan al-Assal, Al-Otaybeh and Damascus on March 19, 2013

President Obama: “Once we establish the facts, I have made clear that the use of chemical weapons is a game changer,” March 20, 2013

Yet, no action is taken against Syria pending an investigation.

Chemical weapons used in Adra on March 24, 2013

No action taken against Syria

Chemical weapons used in Sheikh Maqsoud and Aleppo on April 13.

Still no action is taken.

Chemical weapons used in Saraqeb on April 29

Still no action is taken.

General Martin Dempsey's Letter to Rep. Engel: “It would not be militarily decisive, but it would commit us decisively to the conflict. Syria today is not about choosing between two sides but rather about choosing one among many sides ... We should evaluate the effectiveness of limited military options in this context.” August 19, 2013

http://democrats.foreignaffairs.hous..._19_Aug_13.pdf

Chemical weapons used in Ghouta and again in Damascus on August 21, 2013

When you tell your enemy that you aren't really going to do anything provocative, "It would not be militarily decisive", you essentially tell them it's okay.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

This commentary pretty much sums it all up for me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErGmEi5_t6M

Is it just me or is John Kerry looking more and more like John Smiley?

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

John Kerry is so Botoxed, he looks embalmed. His forehead doesn't move and his eyes don't match. Of course, his wife is no help, she looks just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I really would expect it to escalate. If somebody lobbed a few missiles into one of our cities we would consider it an act of war. We should expect them to consider it an act of war as well and respond accordingly. I'll send you a PM on my thoughts since they do involve politics.
    I'd like a pm on this as well. I have thought about this, and none of the scenarios are good. Armageddon, the rapture, major SHTF scenario. That is why I just re- stocked, and replaced my wife's get home bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Is it just me or is John Kerry looking more and more like John Smiley?

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Too much collagen, or butt fat injected into his face.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by timjones922 View Post
    Too much collagen, or butt fat injected into his face.
    He didn't need an injection. The butt fat just rubbed off on his face, because his head has always been up his azz. I've met the man several times. I've never encountered a more pompous horse's azz in my life.
    Last edited by Ken; 09-05-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Punctuation
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

I guess I shouldn't announce that I'm sending a p.m. Let's just leave it at my answer was political and I do not approve of military intervention in Syria.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Either that or charge per copy.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Either that or charge per copy.

If someone puts it in their BLOG and deletes it after a week...........is that against forum rules.........????

No. The only reason we don't want posts deleted is because it messes up the thread. For example, you might post:

Rick, how many canoe accidents have you had?

My response: 12.

Then you delete your post and my response of 12 is hanging out there with no reference and no longer makes any sense (assuming any of my posts make sense of course).

You shouldn't run into that on a blog.

So who has thrown on their backpack and gone for a nice relaxing hike lately

Some of you know that in my former life I managed disaster recovery and business continuity for the corporation I worked for. While I've let my certifications lapse I still receive a lot email in the field, which I've found pretty helpful in my personal life. In any case, and the reason I am posting here, is an email I received today regarding a retaliatory attack by the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) if the US launches a first strike. It's an interesting read.

http://blogs.csoonline.com/global-se...ck-against-usa

You know Obama is all whacked out by the chemical weapons that Syria has supposedly used, but to me that is no different than all of the road bombs, suicide bombers, and fertilizer bombs that are used almost every day in the Arab nations to kill each other with. The end results are the same, people die!
    And I really don't care anymore that those people love to kill each other over there. I am all for letting them kill each other and the US saves our money to straighten out our meesses right here!
    We need to let those people follow their own dreams of killing each other and maybe someday they will exterminate their own race and the rold can move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    This is a honest question that I have. What happens if when we are doing a short duration pounding of Syria (Setting aside if we should or should not) they sink United States Navy ships, killing hundreds maybe thousands. I do NOT want that to happen, but if it does..........then WHAT......???
    Syria will use this as an excuse to attack Israel, and then you will get a serious SHTF scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    He didn't need an injection. The butt fat just rubbed off on his face, because his head has always been up his azz. I've met the man several times. I've never encountered a more pompous horse's azz in my life.
    I agree. Kerry seriously needs an operation called a rectal, cranial inversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    +1 lol, his hair is slick too

Blog Entries

Default Poll: Majority Of Americans Approve Of Sending Congress To Syria

Poll: Majority Of Americans Approve Of Sending Congress To Syria

http://www.theonion.com/articles/pol...view:1:Default
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Some of you know that in my former life I managed disaster recovery and business continuity for the corporation I worked for. While I've let my certifications lapse I still receive a lot email in the field, which I've found pretty helpful in my personal life. In any case, and the reason I am posting here, is an email I received today regarding a retaliatory attack by the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) if the US launches a first strike. It's an interesting read.

http://blogs.csoonline.com/global-se...ck-against-usa
    Interesting link Rick. Thanks for posting that. I think that site is sure worth spending some time browsing around.