Thread: Holodays

Default Holodays

For us in Britan its holoday season from June to July we normaly go

I was wondering if any of you where going somewhere abroad for a vacation, Im going to Torrevieja,Spain in 1 week today for a sail around the coast and get a nice tan

Any of you guys going anywhere ?
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Blog Entries

Cool Vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony uk View Post
    For us in Britan its holoday season from June to July we normaly go

I was wondering if any of you where going somewhere abroad for a vacation, Im going to Torrevieja,Spain in 1 week today for a sail around the coast and get a nice tan

Any of you guys going anywhere ?
    Actually I just got back from a week at the Cornerstone Festival. It's a worldwide Christian music festival featuring all kinds of cool Christian music: Celtic, Goth, Hip-Hop, Rock, Blues, R & B...I like everything but "Tooth & Nail".
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Ive heard of that and was planing to look it up sometime, it has the kind of music i like

Lucky you
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Blog Entries

Cool C-Stone Festival

Quote Originally Posted by Tony uk View Post
    Ive heard of that and was planing to look it up sometime, it has the kind of music i like

Lucky you
    Yeah, Jesus People, U.S.A. out of Chicago bought a 600 acre Campgrounds complete with a large lake and it's only 20 miles from me. This year I got in by volunteering my driving abilities to transport their artists and speakers. The best part was talking to Toby Mac in person!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Actually I just got back from a week at the Cornerstone Festival. It's a worldwide Christian music festival featuring all kinds of cool Christian music: Celtic, Goth, Hip-Hop, Rock, Blues, R & B...I like everything but "Tooth & Nail".

wht the i have never heard of christain goth music cause i mean goth music is death music like marilyn manson so does that not go against itself

Blog Entries

Cool Music update.

Quote Originally Posted by WildGoth View Post
    wht the i have never heard of christain goth music cause i mean goth music is death music like marilyn manson so does that not go against itself
    Actually, not at all. Music is made up of two ingrediants: Form & Content. Form being the style, in this case, Goth, and Content being the lyrics. My favorite Goth group is a band called "Leper'. They are actually part of the Jesus People community in Chicago who's primary mission is feeding, clothing, and sheltering the homeless & the poor. BTW, I also dig a group that might remind one of Marilyn Manson named "G.S. Megaphone. Ironically, Christian Goth artists are constantly being treated like dirt from other Christians...that really sucks!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Balneário Camboriú, Santa Catarina Brazil

Sarge, I went to Cornerstone back in '89. Slept in the back of an old van but had a great time. Always wanted to take my kids there but never back been in the US over the 4th of July. Glad you had a great time.

I was a DJ on a couple of radio stations back then.

Blog Entries

Cool Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by gringo View Post
    Sarge, I went to Cornerstone back in '89. Slept in the back of an old van but had a great time. Always wanted to take my kids there but never back been in the US over the 4th of July. Glad you had a great time.

I was a DJ on a couple of radio stations back then.
    Super Cool! Glenn Kaiser is a close friend of mine. He's over in Norway right now with GKB (Glenn Kaiser Band) playing some gigs. If you ever plan on heading that way again let me know & we'll hook up!
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Balneário Camboriú, Santa Catarina Brazil

I will be in the US in December and possibly will head to Chicago. I'm connected with a church in St. Charles.

I will let you know and maybe we can meet up.

I spend a week in Canada every summer. I go fishing in Ontario and have been doing it for about twelve years now. bear