Thread: Free BOB Checklist Reminder App

Default Free BOB Checklist Reminder App

I was looking for a mobile app that offered a checklist of important bug out bag items, and I just found one.
    It's called "Bug Out Bag Checklist". Anyone else seen this app or used it? I believe it's available for free right now on both android and iOS.

Apple iOS

Android
    Last edited by Jimin; 07-26-2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: broken links...

Never herad of it but just downloaded and gonna check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Never herad of it but just downloaded and gonna check it out.
    Yeah worth a free download...helped me get a few ideas for my pack.

Does it ask you for your GPS location data?
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Does it ask you for your GPS location data?
    and the quantity of your supplies !
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    and the quantity of your supplies !
    No it doesn't use GPS - the app offline.

You can input your quantity of supplies into the description of the item - everything is editable and customizable. I like to use the app to inventory my current supplies.

Doesn't matter, online or off. Free or not. You downloaded it. The NSA already knows where you are. LOL.

An old fashioned clipboard has worked well enough for me.
    Last edited by LowKey; 07-19-2013 at 07:16 PM.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

I'm afraid a single app is the least of my worries when it comes to the NSA. Anything that makes the job easier is a good tool.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    Doesn't matter, online or off. Free or not. You downloaded it. The NSA already knows where you are. LOL.

An old fashioned clipboard has worked well enough for me.
    Like the NSA doesn't already know where you are - and that you are registered to this site.

I also agree with using anything that makes the job easier.