Thread: Habilis Bush Tool

Default Habilis Bush Tool

Well I treated myself to a early birthday present... I had my eye on the Habilis Bush Tool for some time now.. Well I pulled the trigger and it came in last friday. Man I really like this knife. I did a few cut tests right out of the box razor sharp.. I can't wait to take it to the woods and put it through the paces.. Video coming soon.

I hope it works for you. Due to my very biased opinion of Dave Canterbury, I probably would never purchase one.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Looks like a pretty functional bit of gear.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

In skimming the threads, I read this as "Hillbilly Bush Tool." I thought, wow, this is something I can really get into.

Quote Originally Posted by B
    In skimming the threads, I read this as "Hillbilly Bush Tool."

Same difference. They are all hillbilly tools and that's not a negative.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    In skimming the threads, I read this as "Hillbilly Bush Tool." I thought, wow, this is something I can really get into.
    That's all my knives.
    I had a compass, but without a map, it's just a cool toy to show you where oceans and ice are.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    I hope it works for you. Due to my very biased opinion of Dave Canterbury, I probably would never purchase one.
    Crash I know their a sponsor of the Pathfinder School but their out of Georgia small indie shop. I thought I would give them a fair shake and check out their gear. I will be putting the knife through the paces the first chance I get to head up to the local mountains. I love unique strange looking items and I have a soft spot for the little shops in America. I only hope is that the knife lives up to the hype I have in my mind for it.. Only time will tell. Lord knows I've been burned before. aka the Buck Hoodlum and it's issues of breaking. I've had that knife over a year and I don't have the heart to do a review on it....

My bias has nothing to do with the shop and the makers of the knife. My bias is strictly and squarely aimed at Dave Canterbury for lying about his military service.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel