Thread: Another TV Show casting, focusing on small chicken flocks

Default Another TV Show casting, focusing on small chicken flocks

To Whom It May Concern,

I am working with Relativity Television to cast a docu-series about urban and suburban chicken husbandry.

In particular, I would love to interview preppers and survivalists who incorporate chicken farming into their broader disaster and EOTW strategies.

This is a unique and increasingly important sub-culture, and we\'re looking for big personalities and great communicators to share their knowledge with a broad audience.

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated!

I can be reached at any of the contact data below:
    Bernard Parham
    Relativity Television
    Casting Producer
    Office: 323.860.8938
    Cell: 323379.9245
    Email: bernard.parham@rrstaff.com
    Go forth and be famous.

Thanks for the heads up......
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

This sounds like something to look into. I'm just wondering why they want to focus on just chickens. Setting up a good survival retreat/ self-sustaining farm starts with picking a good location and getting everything prepared and then you get your livestock. When I was in grade school I had a teacher that used an incubator to hatch a dozen eggs before she realized that she had no place to PUT any chickens let alone taking care of their food, water and droppings. Well anyway, I did learn a very good lesson about what NOT to do and my grandfather got a dozen free chickens to add to his coop.

I am wondering, how many shows could you get out of a chicken documentary before it gets boring? I mean there is only so much you can say about raising chickens. Now if you could get ahold of some genetically altered super survival tactical chickens, that may get interesting.