Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ariel Castro' Statement

Blog Entries

Default Ariel Castro' Statement

The maggot is making a statement in court.

"I am not a monster. I am an addict, just like an alcoholic. I cannot control my addiction.

The sex was consensual. They all asked me for sex. They all had multiple partners before me."

I'm amazed that the judge didn't stop him in his tracks at the instant he said his first disparaging word about his victims. His statement was yet one more attack on his victims. He is a totally twisted violent perverted MF.

I can recite the Bill of Rights almost word for word. I understand the prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment.

In the case of Ariel Castro, I cannot conceive of any form of torture or slow agonizing death that would be cruel or unusual given the acts that he committed and the sick, cruel, and perverted statement he made in open court today.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

I know it won't happen but I pray they put him in general population by accident during his first months in the pen.
    "Despite what your momma told you violence does solve problems"....... SO2 Ryan Job USN (SEAL)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SLVRBK View Post
    I know it won't happen but I pray they put him in general population by accident during his first months in the pen.
    I know one guy who had every bone in his face broken within the first 24 hours.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Gotta love corrections justice. I hope he lasts 5 minutes, heals, then lasts another 5 minutes. Repeat this process for 11 years like he did on those women.
    "Despite what your momma told you violence does solve problems"....... SO2 Ryan Job USN (SEAL)

There's only one judge at the end of the line he will have to answer too....it's our job to get him there faster, there's nothing we can do that will compare to whatever he has coming. But there's no reason to keep this maggot comfortable in a little cell for the rest of his life. Makes me sick!

I agree he is truly a waste of the taxpayers money. I hope he gets a little prison justice as said by others.

"I Hope Castro meets a monster. I hope that monster is an addict, just like an alcoholic. I hope that the monster cannot control his addiction.

I hope the sex is not consensual. I hope they make Castro beg for sex while beating the day lights out of him. I hope they all have multiple partners with them."

No one wants to take personal responsibility for their actions. Always have an excuse for themselves.
    Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth.

The man needs castration. But alas that would be way too kind.

Quote Originally Posted by BornthatWay View Post
    The man needs castration. But alas that would be way too kind.
    Not if a garbage disposal was used.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

I think the solution to the addiction would be a 7.62X54R at say... 100 meters. The distance of course, is to at least make it sporting.

EB

I know my mind words at a completely different level than most folks but I had this vision of Castro making his stupid little speech and the judge looking up, removing his ear buds and saying something like, "Well, this is embarrassing. I have no idea what you just said, Ariel, but...whatever....let's just get to the sentencing. And, boy, this one might set a new personal record for me for the longest sentence without parole I've ever given."
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I am more practical than y'all. If you're not gonna kill him dead right away (my personal preference), put him to use doing some hard labor that might actually be of benefit to someone as well as paying for keeping him alive.

In fact, my big, brilliant idea is to tell the Chinese to f-off and have our vast prison population do the work (for free) of producing cheap crap we're all addicted to.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    I am more practical than y'all. If you're not gonna kill him dead right away (my personal preference), put him to use doing some hard labor that might actually be of benefit to someone as well as paying for keeping him alive.

In fact, my big, brilliant idea is to tell the Chinese to f-off and have our vast prison population do the work (for free) of producing cheap crap we're all addicted to.
    Now we're gettin' somewhere!
    I like the way your thinkin'.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

+1........
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Actually.........I'd prefer he receive free lipstick for life. He's gonna need it.

B - I am adamantly in your corner. When I was a kid we had a real honest to gosh penal farm not very far from my home. Vandalia, Illinois. It raised it's own fruits and vegetables had it's own dairy and beef cows along with chickens, goats, sheep, etc. But in the infinite wisdom of the Illinois (read that Daly) political machine the farm was deemed "in competition" to private farmers. Sooooo, the farm got rid of everything and started buying it. We also had road gangs. Chained individuals that worked the right of way along side the road. But alas, those days are gone.

In my new home we do have road gangs but they don't wear chains anymore. They take the community service folks out and let them mow and clean the right of ways. It's good but I do miss the chains. That jingle had a certain rhythm when they walked. Know what I mean? Yeah.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I do miss the chains. That jingle had a certain rhythm when they walked. Know what I mean? Yeah.
    That would be the cherry on top!

One thing that has me really steamed up is this whole "China thang". Exporting jobs there because the labor is cheap. Well how about if it were free and staying right here at home? With or vast prison population it would be entirely doable.
    Sweat shops? No problem!
    14 hr shifts? Yes, we can!
    Unions? Fuggetaboutit!

Why, it would be a win/win, all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Actually.........I'd prefer he receive free lipstick for life. He's gonna need it.

B - I am adamantly in your corner. When I was a kid we had a real honest to gosh penal farm not very far from my home. Vandalia, Illinois. It raised it's own fruits and vegetables had it's own dairy and beef cows along with chickens, goats, sheep, etc. But in the infinite wisdom of the Illinois (read that Daly) political machine the farm was deemed "in competition" to private farmers. Sooooo, the farm got rid of everything and started buying it. We also had road gangs. Chained individuals that worked the right of way along side the road. But alas, those days are gone.

In my new home we do have road gangs but they don't wear chains anymore. They take the community service folks out and let them mow and clean the right of ways. It's good but I do miss the chains. That jingle had a certain rhythm when they walked. Know what I mean? Yeah.
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    That would be the cherry on top!

One thing that has me really steamed up is this whole "China thang". Exporting jobs there because the labor is cheap. Well how about if it were free and staying right here at home? With or vast prison population it would be entirely doable.
    Sweat shops? No problem!
    14 hr shifts? Yes, we can!
    Unions? Fuggetaboutit!

Why, it would be a win/win, all around.
    You're preachin' to the choir, girl! Sheriff Joe is close to being a hero, in my book. Hahaha.
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

He is definitely my hero!