Thread: Interesting breaking story in my area

Default Interesting breaking story in my area

"somebody else shot suspect dead"

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro...f/-/index.html

Well,now it's a correctional officer that shot the inmate.
    Crap,I was wondering if it was an armed citizen.But,alas then the state would have went after the good guy.

Blog Entries

News reports on this are different. Most are reporting the inmate is alive in critical condition. Some are reporting that it was two deputy sheriffs, others are reporting that it was a deputy sheriff and a correctional officer from the state system. Some are reporting that the inmate and correctional officer each fired one shot. Others are reporting four or five shots having been fired. Either way, the inmate was only shot once in the chest. It looks like someone screwed up a golden opportunity.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    It looks like someone screwed up a golden opportunity.
    That's why I like you Ken.
    "Despite what your momma told you violence does solve problems"....... SO2 Ryan Job USN (SEAL)

If that took place in NYC, the prisoner would've been shot 16 times. At least.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    If that took place in NYC, the prisoner would've been shot 16 times. At least.
    The NYPD hitting a suspect 16 times would require them to fire hundreds of rounds, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Batch View Post
    The NYPD hitting a suspect 16 times would require them to fire hundreds of rounds, right?
    True dat. That's how we roll in the big apple.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SLVRBK View Post
    That's why I like you Ken.
    Thanks! I knew you'd agree, LOL.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

I went to school three blocks from the Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary. It's on the campus of Mass General Hospital. Mass Eye and Ear is world reknowned as one of the best in terms of medical staff and facilities. Distance and finances prevent thousands of good and deserving people from utilizing the services available there.

Here we see a useless piece of $hit with absolutely no redeeming social value being brought there for treatment at the taxpayers' expense. Does he undergo treatment and humbly express the slightest gratitude? Of course not. He takes advantage of a few seconds of carelessness on the part of his guards and shoots one - and would have likely killed both had he been able to. It's a real shame that the deputy who shot him didn't put 3 rounds in his heart and another 3 in his brain. That animal will kill if given the opportunity.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Batch View Post
    And plenty of innocent bystanders would be shot too. NYPD; spray and pray. I guess that's why we can't have "assault" weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Mass Eye and Ear is world reknowned as one of the best in terms of medical staff and facilities. Distance and finances prevent thousands of good and deserving people from utilizing the services available there.

Here we see a useless piece of $hit with absolutely no redeeming social value being brought there for treatment at the taxpayers' expense.
    Seems to be the norm in this state.When I heard it was at Mass Eye and Ear I was like,holy crap.Regular folks in this state or even this country would benifit greatly by the expertise there.And here it's wasted on a scum ball.

Police Officer: "Sir, we're taking the dog. It's vicious and needs to be put down. It will kill if given the chance."

News Report: "A Middlesex County deputy sheriff and a correctional officer were transporting a prisoner to the hospital when the prisoner tried to grab the deputy's gun."

What a shame that when all animals show a preponderance to kill we can't just put them down. Being civilized does have it's disadvantages. I really am tired to tears of criminals being treated with kid gloves, given medical care that many in this country can not afford and given a chance over and over and over again only to do the same violent things over and over and over again. Lock their azz in a cell 24/7 with nothing but 4 walls and a light bulb in the ceiling that never goes out and make them serve 100% of their sentence. It wouldn't take all that long for criminals to realize jail is a really bad place. I really have no patience or sympathy for them.

Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

I can't post the link on my iPhone, but if you go to Boston Herald online, you'll see an article today about the sh!tbag. It seems that he's tried this before. He tried to rob an ice cream shop 12 years ago, and he tried to grab a cop's gun in his botched attempt to escape. He was shot twice that time. Whatever happened to "shoot until you run out of bullets?"

Yep, "over and over and over again."
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark