Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey ya'll

Blog Entries

Default Hey ya'll

OK folks, well I'm actually not new here at all. I used to be Beowulf65 and everyone called me Beo, well since it's been a looooong while... well I forgot my password. Hello Crash, Hello Ken (still love them twinkies), hope Nell and Traxx are still around too. Anyway it's good to be back.
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Good to see you back around. Traxx has been gone for a long, long time.

Rick can can change your password so that you can get into your old account.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Oh ok, doesn't really matter to me. He can delete the old one if he wants. So how's everyone been?
    There is no greater solitude than that of the Tracker in the forest, unless perhaps it's that of the wolf in the wilderness.

Blog Entries

Welcome back, Beo!
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Blog Entries

Hello Ken it's great to be back. How are you?

Blog Entries

Been busy enough. Family's all doing well, and that's what's important. How's life with you?
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

Life is actually great, after returning from doing work for XE or Blackwater if you please I got right back into the swing of my Deputy duties. I made detective and I'm working Fugitive Warrants hunting wanted felons. Wife's doing great and my son's in his second year of college. So everything's good here. Had a bout of PTSD but I'm straight now got my $hit wired tight and I'm good to go. Glad to hear you and yours are doing good. I gotta lot of reading to catch up on I see.

Welcome back, Jim. I merged your two accounts so you've got all your old ranks and posts under Beo now. Glad to see you back.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Oh well thank you very much. How you doing hope all is well.

Blog Entries

Are you able to sit down okay?
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Hello Big Brother
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Life is actually great, after returning from doing work for XE or Blackwater if you please I got right back into the swing of my Deputy duties. I made detective and I'm working Fugitive Warrants hunting wanted felons. Wife's doing great and my son's in his second year of college. So everything's good here. Had a bout of PTSD but I'm straight now got my $hit wired tight and I'm good to go. Glad to hear you and yours are doing good. I gotta lot of reading to catch up on I see.

You're a bounty hunter now??? LOL j/k

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Welcome back, Beo!!!
    Good to see you and family are doing well. I have to admit I was worried when we didn't hear from you in all this time.

Blog Entries

Ken... Lol yeah no pain this time around just a small scar and a funny story from that one, oh wait I have no recollection of any such incident.. Nell!!!!! Hello Lil Sis how are you?!

Ken... Lol yeah no pain this time around just a small scar and a funny story from that one, oh wait I have no recollection of any such incident.. Nell!!!!! Hello Lil Sis how are you?!
    So,so big brother,so,so. A lot gone on since you been gone.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Blog Entries

BENESSE, hello kitty, naw I'm fine did an 18 month stint private contracting with them. I'm fine, way calmer n cooler, doing great, families awesome.
    Lil Sis, if I could contract out finding these dirt bags for more than I make as a deputy, you know I'd been on that quick... Lol

Blog Entries

Awe, Lil Sis you OK? Do I need to bleed someone out? Seriously.. You need anything just say so.

Awe, Lil Sis you OK? Do I need to bleed someone out? Seriously.. You need anything just say so.
    It's cool bub,got an awesome boyfriend who helps me out,and going back to school.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Blog Entries

OK, as long as you're OK, and if you need anything just pm me you know I got you coveted. Good you got an awesome boyfriend, great you're going back to skool.. Lol. Get ed-u-ma-kated... Lol. I've grown and learned so much. Been to several Law Enforcement schools and have taken several classes on different subjects. Never to old to learn.

Blog Entries

I took a great course on fugitive tracking (not to be confused with actual wilderness tracking, but great for showing me how fugitives go underground and how I can disappear if I need to), and another on rescue tracking which was pure AWESOMENESS.