+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No activation email

Default No activation email

I registered today, and I have been waiting for the activation email. It has not arrived after several hours. So, I decided to look in my account, and my email address is correct. I followed the link to send another request, but still nothing.

So, I checked my spam box, and I can't find any message anywhere.

How long does it usually take for activation emails to arrive?

It's Sunday so the mods are probably doing something not computer related. Somebody will be along shortly.
    Wilderness Survival:
    Surviving a temporary situation where you're lost in the wilderness

Unregistered

[QUOTE=pete lynch;403500]It's Sunday so the mods are probably doing something not computer related. Somebody will be along shortly.[/QUOTE]
    oh, I didn't realize they had to send the email manually. I figured it was an automated thing. Ok, that makes sense!

I believe the email is automated. Your situation is not.
    Karl

The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion the the effort he puts into whatever field of endeavor he chooses. Vincent T Lombardi

A wise man profits from the wisdom of others.

One of the Admins will have to change your status from "awaiting email confirmation" to "new member". I'll leave a message, but it may be quicker if you send an email to webmaster@wilderness-survival(dot)net. Instead of (dot) use a .
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

ok, email sent, thank you. I don't know what they deal is, but I think this server and my mail server must have an issue with each other, cause I'm not getting the thread update emails, either.

You should be good to go. I've moved you over to New Member status.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

+ Reply to Thread