Thread: Backpacker's Pantry Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken Review

Default Backpacker's Pantry Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken Review

In this video I prepare and review a dehydrated backpacker meal from Backpacker's Pantry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZOXBhHI250

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    In this video I prepare and review a dehydrated backpacker meal from Backpacker's Pantry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZOXBhHI250

Great video! Thanks! I've had good luck with Backpacker's Pantry as well.

I know what I'm having for lunch now. Home made Alfredo - I'll just substitute shrimp in place of the chicken. Maybe some garlic bread, too.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Nice review. I haven't tried the brand (pricing), but good to know it's a quality product.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Great video! Thanks! I've had good luck with Backpacker's Pantry as well.

I know what I'm having for lunch now. Home made Alfredo - I'll just substitute shrimp in place of the chicken. Maybe some garlic bread, too.
    Your making me hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    Nice review. I haven't tried the brand (pricing), but good to know it's a quality product.
    It's something I would purchase again and use as a dinner on the trail when I want to spoil myself. Or do it when I go out with the Scouts while their eating top ramen...LOL I know I'm mean.

Great review!!

My son carried BP quite a lot. For a while it was the only place that offered Vegan (he finally came to his senses) meals. If you have a gluten allergy they offer gluten free as well as organic meals.

http://www.backpackerspantry.com/

I recently picked up a Jet Boil but haven't had it out yet. Interested in how you like yours.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    It's something I would purchase again and use as a dinner on the trail when I want to spoil myself. Or do it when I go out with the Scouts while their eating top ramen...LOL I know I'm mean.
    I've had the Jet Boil for a lot of years now and it still works great. Only issue is it has only two temps. Blazing hot or blazing hot. It's hard to get the stove to simmer. But for boiling water man it's a beast.