Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Excellent forum or what?

Default Excellent forum or what?

It's small enough for individual personalities and where you can disagree with your INTERNET neighbor. Yet, somewhere in the discussion everone cares about your viewpoint and comes to an agreement. Everyone shows their strengths and weaknesses and we all help to come to a better understanding of the truths.
    Last edited by rebel; 03-25-2008 at 08:59 PM.

I completely agree with you rebel
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

Yep, we know what opinions are like but you soon learn there's more than one way to skin a cat. I can always learn something new.

You said it all, excellent forum.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

i agree. this is the most personal/ intimate board i've posted at in a while. i like the small town feel.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    It's small enough for individual personalities and where you can disagree with your INTERNET neighbor. Yet, somewhere in the discussion everone cares about your viewpoint and comes to an agreement. Everyone shows their strengths and weaknesses and we all help to come to a better understanding of the truths.
    My personalities and I have discussed this, and we think it's best if you don't know.
    gun con·trol n. definition 1. The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker received that fatal bullet wound. 2. The ability to hit what you are aiming at. 3. The first key step of a corrupt political agenda where good citizens are disarmed so that a dictatorship may replace a democracy in the future.

Southern WV , raised in Eastern KY up a holler

If everybody agreed with me it would scare the dickens out of me !!! If even one person agreed I would have the big one, or fly on the roof and crow like a rooster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole WV Coot View Post
    If everybody agreed with me it would scare the dickens out of me !!! If even one person agreed I would have the big one, or fly on the roof and crow like a rooster.
    OK Coot! We have it in writing! I've agreed with you several times, get up there and commence to crowin'! Someone get a vidoe camera , this is youtube material for sure.
    some fella confronted me the other day and asked "What's your problem?" So I told him, "I don't have a problem I am a problem"

let us agree that we dis-agree.
    i think this forum is hijacked by a few individuals who are (for some reason or other)
    think that a guy in the city is inverior than a guy from the country.
    (i wont mention any handles, as we all know who they are).
    i joined this forum bec. of the lack of gun-totingnutcases waiting eagerly for the world to end; also i see a few canadians here (which is rare).
    before you fly off the handle (pun intended; and tell me to get lost:
    don't bother, i come and go as i please.

Quote Originally Posted by Stony View Post
    i think this forum is hijacked by a few individuals who are (for some reason or other)
    i joined this forum bec. of the lack of gun-totingnutcases waiting eagerly for the world to end; also i see a few canadians here (which is rare).
    Stony,

WHAT is your problem???
    Soular powered by the son.

Nell, MLT (ASCP)

Banned

Attack...attack!

Cool, I haven't posted from my cell phone before.
    Last edited by BraggSurvivor; 03-27-2008 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stony View Post
    Dude bong water and bus fumes are bad for you, clear your head. Get out in the woods and breath deeply.
    Any goverment big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have...T Jefferson

Relax everybody. Seems like just a reincarnation of bat splat trying to yank your chain.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Stony -

1. Let us agree that we disagree on what? You've never stated a position on anything yet. The only thing I've ever asked of you is to post your sources for some of your posts, which you never have.

2. No one has said city folks are inferior and no, I don't know who they are. Substantiate your claim.

3. You only come and go as you please so long as you aren't a disruption to the forum, which you are trying very hard to be. Then you just go, you don't get to come and play in our sandbox anymore. And we're such a fun group.

I'm up for sand castles. Someone hand me a shovel.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Hey Stoner!

I'm a gun-toting nutcase, but I'm not waiting for the world to end so do you need a new category for people like me? Am I a hijacker? (damn Canuckistanian terrorist forum hijackers, we're popping up everywhere) My list of what I care about what you think or have to say just got to be as long as the list of things I like about you! Wanna see the list? It fills up the rest of this post, too.

Banned

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Bat Cat seemed a lot smarter. Seems like the only one that hi jacked this thread was the stoned man, let's get back to wild critters and cease the troll talk.
    Any goverment big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have...T Jefferson

I was thinking it could be good ol' Otay, he didn't seem too terribly bright. Actually, I'd forgotten the name but Nell reminded me (thank you darlin') but I think it's funny for all the disagreements we tend to have as a group, when a booby-hatch like that comes along we tend to find common ground. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BraggSurvivor View Post
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Is that butter popcorn ?
    A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times.

Trax I was thinking the same thing on both counts. I think it was the baby eagles that did him in with me, but some of the other remarks reek of another poster.
    Last edited by beerrunner13; 03-27-2008 at 07:46 PM. Reason: still can't spell