Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who else?

Default who else?

So here it is. I'm a 20 year old male, going to be 21 in july I'm looking to find one or more people to join up with to embark on a journey of a lifetime. I want to live in the wild, not just a for a few months or a few years but for the rest of my life. I want to go south where it will be warm all year round so i wont have to worry about the winter cold and i wont have to pack a bunch of winter gear. Once i find someone, or some people if possible, we can talk about exact location and how to get there, but i am up for ideas about anywhere.
    I've recently obtained more and more necessary supplies. I have pretty much everything i need to surthrive, besides people to join me. It would be nice to have a female companion to be there with me through this journey though. It's not a necessity but i feel i would want someone there who i can love and express my emotions and feelings to and also have someone to be loved by, because who wouldn't want that? But I'm pretty much down for anyone to join up really, i just want to be with people along the way. and no im not crazy i fell like there has to be to life then what we are experiencing . i can hunt, fish, trapp animals, and currently reading up on wild ediables.untill i can find a good place to settle down on fertile ground to farm latter on. i can build shelter and i can turn nothing into anything. im very smart and very down to earth.. so please i would love forsome to join me. either way i will be doing this. just would perfer company. and i have read similar posts on this site that gets negitive comments. i just want to put out there that im not looking to get contradicted or put down. im looking for like minded individuals who arnt afraid to take this chance. i have TONS on survival experience and looking to take my skills to the next level.

So if you are down and ready to take the leap, or are just thinking about it and maybe have some questions then just send me a responce

hope to hear from some open and like minded people. BTW i live in maryland and in july i plan on doing this. i have food and supplies to last for about 2 weeks i can get more food for other people just the problem of carrying everything with only oner person is the issue. so dont give me " WHAT!!!!! YOUR ONLY EMBARKING WITH TWO WEEKS OF FOOD!!!???" i have about two weeks of food for two or three people but thats all one person can carry along with the rest of the supplies. but anyway ill answer any and all questions that you have. i am very confident i/we can pull this off.

Hunter63, saying Hey and Welcome.
    Good luck.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

[QUOTE=hunter63;400731]Hunter63, saying Hey and Welcome.
    Good luck.[/QU

thanks

Just curious how you intend to pay for this fertile ground where you plan to settle? Aren't you at least a little concerned about safety and who might agree to join up with you? You might wind up with a zombie serial killer cannibal guy that has a passion for 20 year olds just turning 21.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Just curious how you intend to pay for this fertile ground where you plan to settle? Aren't you at least a little concerned about safety and who might agree to join up with you? You might wind up with a zombie serial killer cannibal guy that has a passion for 20 year olds just turning 21.
    the legality of the land doesn't influence my decision. and...... lol of course i would have to meet this other person or people before hand. and if some problem arises along the way. im confident that i could extinguish the situation or at least defend my self to the point where i wont be there one getting hurt. but i have faith in humanity for the most part so i don't think someone would want to or be able to inflict harm onto me
    Last edited by crashdive123; 06-26-2013 at 06:25 AM. Reason: had to restore deleted post so all could enjoy

Yep. Good luck.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

Welcome aboard, care to list your survival training and skills.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by livewildandfree View Post
    i can turn nothing into anything.
    Good. Turn your fantasy into reality.

i have TONS on survival experience
    I'll bet you do.

So if you are down and ready to take the leap...
    Off a cliff?

i have food and supplies to last for about 2 weeks...
    You're going to starve to death.

i am very confident i/we can pull this off.
    Your confidence is misplaced.

Please tell us that you're really a troll and you only posted this for our amusement.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Blog Entries

Cool Here we go again...!

Responses written in red.

So here it is. I'm a 20 year old male, going to be 21 in july I'm looking to find one or more people to join up with to embark on a journey of a lifetime. I want to live in the wild, not just a for a few months or a few years but for the rest of my life.

Which won't be very long, you'll be lucky to see 22.....

I want to go south where it will be warm all year round so i wont have to worry about the winter cold and i wont have to pack a bunch of winter gear. Once i find someone, or some people if possible, we can talk about exact location and how to get there, but i am up for ideas about anywhere.

​Unfortunately all the retirees and rich folks have taken all the really warm locations. I hear Alaska might have some possibilities.

I've recently obtained more and more necessary supplies. I have pretty much everything i need to surthrive, besides people to join me. It would be nice to have a female companion to be there with me through this journey though. It's not a necessity but i feel i would want someone there who i can love and express my emotions and feelings to and also have someone to be loved by, because who wouldn't want that? But I'm pretty much down for anyone to join up really, i just want to be with people along the way. and no im not crazy i fell like there has to be to life then what we are experiencing .

Maybe not crazy but at age 20 it's obvious that you flunked English comp. and you sound like Sourdough!...

i can hunt, fish, trapp animals, and currently reading up on wild ediables.untill i can find a good place to settle down on fertile ground to farm latter on. i can build shelter and i can turn nothing into anything. im very smart and very down to earth.. so please i would love forsome to join me. either way i will be doing this. just would perfer company. and i have read similar posts on this site that gets negitive comments. i just want to put out there that im not looking to get contradicted or put down. im looking for like minded individuals who arnt afraid to take this chance.

​Unrealistic, get used to disappointment....

i have TONS on survival experience and looking to take my skills to the next level.

If you say so.

So if you are down and ready to take the leap, or are just thinking about it and maybe have some questions then just send me a responce

hope to hear from some open and like minded people. BTW i live in maryland and in july i plan on doing this. i have food and supplies to last for about 2 weeks i can get more food for other people just the problem of carrying everything with only oner person is the issue. so dont give me " WHAT!!!!! YOUR ONLY EMBARKING WITH TWO WEEKS OF FOOD!!!???" i have about two weeks of food for two or three people but thats all one person can carry along with the rest of the supplies. but anyway ill answer any and all questions that you have. i am very confident i/we can pull this off.

Okay,
    here's my question, REMEMBER, YOU SHOULDN'T ASK FOR QUESTIONS IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF THE ANSWERS: why would any so-called down-to-earth person honestly believe that any reasonably thinking, logically minded, MATURE adult on this forum would agree to join up with somebody they don't even know who obviously doesn't know what they're talking about, who can't spell worth anything, and who doesn't know proper sentence structure? Okay Kyrat, jokes over! ....
    Last edited by Sarge47; 06-14-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Good. Turn your fantasy into reality.

I'll bet you do.

Off a cliff?

You're going to starve to death.

Your confidence is misplaced.

Please tell us that you're really a troll and you only posted this for our amusement.

lol you wanna get burned on this post too?? i didnt think so. sorry you dnt have the nuts to pull it off

[QUOTE=Sarge47;400777][QUOTE=livewildandfree;400729]So here it is. I'm a 20 year old male, going to be 21 in july I'm looking to find one or more people to join up with to embark on a journey of a lifetime. I want to live in the wild, not just a for a few months or a few years but for the rest of my life.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=livewildandfree;400729]I want to go south where it will be warm all year round so i wont have to worry about the winter cold and i wont have to pack a bunch of winter gear. Once i find someone, or some people if possible, we can talk about exact location and how to get there, but i am up for ideas about anywhere.[QUOTE]

​Unfortunately all the retirees and rich folks have taken all the really warm locations. I hear Alaska might have some possibilities.

[QUOTE=livewildandfree;400729]I've recently obtained more and more necessary supplies. I have pretty much everything i need to surthrive, besides people to join me. It would be nice to have a female companion to be there with me through this journey though. It's not a necessity but i feel i would want someone there who i can love and express my emotions and feelings to and also have someone to be loved by, because who wouldn't want that? But I'm pretty much down for anyone to join up really, i just want to be with people along the way. and no im not crazy i fell like there has to be to life then what we are experiencing .[QUOTE]

Maybe not crazy but at age 20 it's obvious that you flunked English comp. and you sound like Sourdough!...

[QUOTE=livewildandfree;400729]i can hunt, fish, trapp animals, and currently reading up on wild ediables.untill i can find a good place to settle down on fertile ground to farm latter on. i can build shelter and i can turn nothing into anything. im very smart and very down to earth.. so please i would love forsome to join me. either way i will be doing this. just would perfer company. and i have read similar posts on this site that gets negitive comments. i just want to put out there that im not looking to get contradicted or put down. im looking for like minded individuals who arnt afraid to take this chance.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=livewildandfree;400729]i have TONS on survival experience and looking to take my skills to the next level.

If you say so.

Okay,
    here's my question, why would any so-called down-to-earth person honestly believe that any reasonably thinking, logically minded, MATURE adult on this forum would agree to join up with somebody they don't even know who obviously doesn't know what they're talking about, who can't spell worth anything, and who doesn't know proper sentence structure? Okay Kyrat, jokes over! ....

lol i can see this site is just full of debbie downers with no balls or skills at all... sooo why are yall on a survivalist form if yall dont even have the skills or confidence to pull of a SURVIAL situation i thnk u might be on the wrong site.... or do u like to just "talk" about surviving and when someone wants to come around and show u how its done u wanna get *** hurt? yalll some pansy's straight up pansy's.

Blog Entries

lol you wanna get burned on this post too?? i didnt think so. sorry you dnt have the nuts to pull it off
    I tend to be a little less tolerant with idiots than most folks around here, so I'll just come out and say it. You are a punk. You don't know sh!t about sh!t. And, with most of us here, you are so far out of your league that you can't even see the stadium.

I figure you'll get yourself banned well before the weekend's over.

Bye, bye.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=livewildandfree;400780][QUOTE=Sarge47;400777][QUOTE=livewildandfree;400729]So here it is. I'm a 20 year old male, going to be 21 in july I'm looking to find one or more people to join up with to embark on a journey of a lifetime. I want to live in the wild, not just a for a few months or a few years but for the rest of my life.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=livewildandfree;400729]I want to go south where it will be warm all year round so i wont have to worry about the winter cold and i wont have to pack a bunch of winter gear. Once i find someone, or some people if possible, we can talk about exact location and how to get there, but i am up for ideas about anywhere.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=livewildandfree;400729]I've recently obtained more and more necessary supplies. I have pretty much everything i need to surthrive, besides people to join me. It would be nice to have a female companion to be there with me through this journey though. It's not a necessity but i feel i would want someone there who i can love and express my emotions and feelings to and also have someone to be loved by, because who wouldn't want that? But I'm pretty much down for anyone to join up really, i just want to be with people along the way. and no im not crazy i fell like there has to be to life then what we are experiencing .[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=livewildandfree;400729]i can hunt, fish, trapp animals, and currently reading up on wild ediables.untill i can find a good place to settle down on fertile ground to farm latter on. i can build shelter and i can turn nothing into anything. im very smart and very down to earth.. so please i would love forsome to join me. either way i will be doing this. just would perfer company. and i have read similar posts on this site that gets negitive comments. i just want to put out there that im not looking to get contradicted or put down. im looking for like minded individuals who arnt afraid to take this chance.[QUOTE]

i have TONS on survival experience and looking to take my skills to the next level.

lol i can see this site is just full of debbie downers with no balls or skills at all... sooo why are yall on a survivalist form if yall dont even have the skills or confidence to pull of a SURVIAL situation i thnk u might be on the wrong site.... or do u like to just "talk" about surviving and when someone wants to come around and show u how its done u wanna get *** hurt? yalll some pansy's straight up pansy's.
    Say goodbye Troll!
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

LOL! It happened while I was typing!
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Ya know I guess your survival skills did not include , maturity, manners or respect. An attitude like yours wouldn't last 5 minutes in Texas. And as far as pulling :it: off, I know of several members here that will agree with this next statement, We don't have a thing to prove, survival is not a game! For those of us Who have a lick of common scense we study practice and prepare so we wont be in a situation that some think is cool and daring, and intentionally put themselves into.

Put your skills where your mouth is, list your expert skills, and seeing as your not in the middle of no place, prove them , post some pictures. Like several of the members here do.

And in the infinite words of my son, I hear ya talking but , all Im hearing is BLAH, BLAH, Blah, I want attention, Blah Blah Blah!!!
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Oh well!!!! I wasted all them key strokes for nada!!!

Blog Entries

Cool Positive Rep sent!

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    Yeah but I enjoyed reading it!...
    SARGE
    Albert Einstein

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Yeah but I enjoyed reading it!...
    Well thank ya sir!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    Sarge killed him off. I was hoping that we could kick him back and forth for at least another hour or so.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Sarge killed him off. I was hoping that we could kick him back and forth for at least another hour or so.
    Yeah me too!! Its good therapy , Troll bashing!!