Thread: Heads Should Roll, Beginning at the Very Top

Blog Entries

Default Heads Should Roll, Beginning at the Very Top

And now it's the EPA. Unless the responsible parties agree to fall on their own swords, it's time to talk Special Prosecutors, Impeachment, Indictments, and very long Prison Sentences.

2dumb posted the pic below on my facebook page, and he's absolutely correct.

EPA Accused of Singling Out Conservative Groups, Amid IRS Scandal

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...d-irs-scandal/

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Administrator Perciacepe
    ...our policy is to treat everybody the same

That may well be true. No one is complaining about the policy. It's the practice that has been brought into question.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Banned

And the hits keep coming! Let's see if Eric Holder can conduct an unbiased investigation of the EPA after he is done investigating....... Eric Holder?

I think (well, know) that we are about to find the person who can cast the first stone when Holder investigates himself.

Nothing is going to happen. The malversation in D.C. with those who run things is so pernicious, and the complicity of the media is so ingrained, it'll all be laid to rest in the shadows.

S.M.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790),U.S. statesman, scientist, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

At some point, too much information will cause people to tune out. Or something more thrilling than committee investigations will come along.
    Like the next season of American Idol or a new Justin Bieber concert.
    Most of the US population has the attention span of a gnat.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

Blog Entries

As an undergraduate, I had a professor I considered to be brilliant in the area of government conspiracy and cover-ups. Whether or not you agreed with his political views, he understood how the highest levels of government worked beneath the surface. Phil Melanson passed away in 2006.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmelanson.htm

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/obi...ent/?page=full

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

I'm not so worried about the investigation as I am about the Grand Jury questioning.

Before Grand Jury......

Holder: "Let me ask myself this question. Did I do anything illegal?"
    Holder: "No, sir. I did not."
    Holder: "Would I consider myself a good law abiding citizen and office holder?"
    Holder: "Yes, sir. I would.
    Holder: "Would I consider having 12 of me sitting on the Grand Jury to be wrong morally, ethically or legally?"
    Holder: Pausing....."Can I take the 5th on that?"
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Goog...He's just this guy greatgoogamooga's Avatar
    East coast. Too Close to DC for my own comfort.

I've really gotten to the point that, like a lo of people, I just can't listen to it anymore. I cannot get myself riled up at another government scandal, on either side of the aisle. Corrupt politicians...golly, never seen that before. Is it worse now than before, looks like it. then again I'm (only) 47, there's plenty of history I haven't lived through. I have lost faith in the voting population to make good decisions. I don't think many honorable people run for office any longer. If you are a good person, why would you let yourself and your family get dragged through the mud by someone who is playing dirty?

If you are familiar with Ayn Rand, you will understand why I chose the avatar below my name. If not, I've got a great read for you:

http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=lzBpPwAACAAJ

Goog

Banned

And the hits keep coming.................

This morning it was announced that the Administration intends to name former UN Ambassador Susan Rice to the post of National Security Advisor. Seems the fact that she promoted an agenda of misinformation to the country about the terrorist attacks at Benghazi isn't going to hinder the appointment. The US Senate doesn't get a say in this particular appointment. In fact it appears that she is being handsomely rewarded by the Administration for her role in the deception.

It was also mentioned on FOX News this morning that separate private e-mail accounts have been discovered at the White House. If I understood the implications, these accounts were used so that no official record of the correspondence existed. So much for the promise of a more transparent administration. I wonder how much "sensitive" information was transmitted over public networks via these accounts? Maybe another independent investigation into a possible breach of national security is warranted?
    Last edited by Cast-Iron; 06-05-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Let's face it, it is long past time for the tar, feathers and a rail!
    I know what hunts you.

Blog Entries

Regardless of the denials, the climate for all of the corruption was established at the top. Nobody in federal government had to read between the lines. They all knew what was expected of them.

Last edited by Ken; 06-05-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Are we veering off into politics? It sort of sounds like we are veering off into politics, which is odd since we all know that politics is verbotin.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

Sorry. You need to tighten my leash now and then.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

This lady is getting a lot of press.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMBSJ9HyC3U
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    This lady is getting a lot of press.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMBSJ9HyC3U
    She was certainly passionate in her opening remarks. I thought all of the witnesses did a good job of conveying to the committee the ordeal they've been through by the unlawful acts of a federal agency overstepping it's authority. I was disappointed with the extent of commercial breaks that "news" programs took during the hearing. This deserved better coverage and little if any interruption. I am also appalled at the apparent division along party lines by members of Congress. Those who attempt to defend the indefensible should find themselves looking for new careers come November 2014. Yesterday I watched a congressman from Washington (who shall remain nameless) in his attempt to spin to FOX News the verbal crap he spewed during his "questioning" of the witnesses. I assure you if he were my representative I'd be in day two of a campaign to recall the arrogant sob. I think government has forgotten it's place and Mrs. Gerritson's testimony described how many Americans have come to feel about the whole lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cast-Iron View Post
    She was certainly passionate in her opening remarks. I thought all of the witnesses did a good job of conveying to the committee the ordeal they've been through by the unlawful acts of a federal agency overstepping it's authority. I was disappointed with the extent of commercial breaks that "news" programs took during the hearing. This deserved better coverage and little if any interruption. I am also appalled at the apparent division along party lines by members of Congress. Those who attempt to defend the indefensible should find themselves looking for new careers come November 2014. Yesterday I watched a congressman from Washington (who shall remain nameless) in his attempt to spin to FOX News the verbal crap he spewed during his "questioning" of the witnesses. I assure you if he were my representative I'd be in day two of a campaign to recall the arrogant sob. I think government has forgotten it's place and Mrs. Gerritson's testimony described how many Americans have come to feel about the whole lot of them.
    I watched Megan Kelly's interview with Baghdad Bob. I especially liked when she played a clip of one of his questions......let me say that again.......PLAYED A CLIP of one of his questions to which he responded......stop putting words in my mouth. I wouldn't have been as polite as she was.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel