Thread: Zk-22

Default Zk-22

So has anyone but me gotten one of those ZK-22 stocks from Red Jacket firearms?
    I know what hunts you.

Have you considered one of these instead?

http://www.hightowerarmory.com/Produ...ode=HTA9022BLK
    It's right-handed only, but from reviews seems to be a little more solid than the zk-22 and is legal to use with 18" barrels, whereas the zk-22 needs 18.5 and is often called "cheap-feeling" and "flimsy", though I have no experience shooting either, but would like to get a bullpup stock for a 10/22, since I'm becoming addicted to bullpups...
    I am to misbehave - Captain Mal

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own set of facts. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by SARKY View Post
    So has anyone but me gotten one of those ZK-22 stocks from Red Jacket firearms?
    So, does this mean you have one?
    How do you like it?

Bought a Muzzlelite Bull pup stock a few years ago....took it off....anyone interested PM me.
    Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27

I like it, it is neither cheap nor flimsy. The good: it feels very good in the hands, it locks up around the action very tight with no wiggle room, The trigger bar is adjustable and works great with no loss of trigger feel. The bad: needs texturing on the surfaces for better grip purchase, same with the butt however I think some skateboard tape will fix that, I had to polish the trigger bar and grease the trigger bar slide( this should have come this way), I had to replace the trigger bar spring with a lighter and finished one, There is no means of using the bolt hold open which means I need to do a mod, And I had to wait almost a year to get it(I ordered it on the 2nd day it became available for pre-order. If you want one, go thru Cabellas or Sportsmans guide, you'll get it quicker.
    I know what hunts you.

Glad you like it......that's what I was wondering.
    Geezer Squad....Charter Member #1
    Evoking the 50 year old rule...
    First 50 years...worried about the small stuff...second 50 years....Not so much
    Member Wahoo Killer knives club....#27