Thread: 2015

Default 2015

2015, that's the year the government wants drones flying over the US. The FAA has until then to figure out the remote pilot training and qualification, flying corridors, areas & altitudes in relation to commercial aircraft for operation.

http://search.yahoo.com/tablet/s?p=predator+uav&fr=ipad

Blog Entries

Cool Hmmmm....

Yeah but doesn't the revised version of the Mayan calander say that the world as we know it is going to end in 2014?....
    SARGE
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Proud father of a US Marine....SEMPER FI!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge47 View Post
    Yeah but doesn't the revised version of the Mayan calander say that the world as we know it is going to end in 2014?....
    ?
    I'm just repeating what the inspector said a few months ago. If it doesn't mean anything, OK. Good luck with your 10/22.

We already started flying them. The rest is just red-tape, no?

Could there possibly be enough public opposition to nix the whole idea?

I'm sure I'm not comfortable with that much eye in the sky as it applies to my feeling of privacy.
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice - Grey's Law.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To see what's going on in my knife shop check out CanidArmory on Youtube or on Facebook.