Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Escape after 10 years!

You and me both, JPG!
    I don't fantasize about running off into the wilderness...I fantasize about opening up a can of whoopass...let the chips fall where they may.

Filet-O-Goober comes to mind.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    You and me both, JPG!
    I don't fantasize about running off into the wilderness...I fantasize about opening up a can of whoopass...let the chips fall where they may.
    If people lost their protections and privileges when convicted of a felony I wonder how long they would last.

There is a movie coming out: 1 day per year there is a "Purge" all emergency/law services shut down and there is a blackout on laws, free for all. Hollywood is bound to butcher the story and the movie will very likely not be too great, SAW XV or some such, but the premise is interesting.

Pedo's would be walking with a target on their chest for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlastink View Post
    If people lost their protections and privileges when convicted of a felony I wonder how long they would last.

There is a movie coming out: 1 day per year there is a "Purge" all emergency/law services shut down and there is a blackout on laws, free for all. Hollywood is bound to butcher the story and the movie will very likely not be too great, SAW XV or some such, but the premise is interesting.

Pedo's would be walking with a target on their chest for sure.
    I hadn't considered that aspect before... the execution of criminals. I thought it was going to be a night ruled by the villainous, but I guess it would make sense that violent-minded vigilantes might exact societal revenge on criminals.
    I am to misbehave - Captain Mal

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own set of facts. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Filet-O-Goober comes to mind.

Flaying was exactly what I immediately thought I would like done to these guys.

Truth be told the majority of people are decent enough, The deviants are just that deviant outside the norm.

I would throw pedo flaying hunts every year on purge day. I would make sure they stay alive though for the second part, being covered in honey and letting fire ants loose on em.
    Truly there is a special circle in the Inferno dedicated to these puss buckets that Dante just didn't have the time, desire, or care to stop on through. Like the toilet bowl circle where all the really nasty sewage of Hell gets dumped, not the regular nasty stuff the stuff that has been used up several times and has a extra disgusting chromosome squeezed in, Cerberus comes by to unload every time he gets full up on gluttons.

Yeah, crazy story.

It's hard to believe someone could keep someone captive for that long with no one noticing.