Thread: FYI: Honeyville 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER thru Tues, Aug 11

110 degrees in the shade TucsonMax's Avatar

Default FYI: Honeyville 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER thru Tues, Aug 11

Ad says:

Honeyville is celebrating 58 Years in business! 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER* from Thursday, August 6, 2009 thru Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 6:00PM PST. Simply enter the coupon code HONEY58 during checkout. Act now! Take a look at the WHAT'S NEW category for all of the great new items that we're rolling out including Freeze Dried Broccoli, Dehydrated Green Onions, and Old Fashioned Lemonade in the Long Term Storage Can.

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/

I have no relationship with the company, except to say that I am a customer and have been impressed with their products, prices and service.
    Chance favors the prepared mind.

110 degrees in the shade TucsonMax's Avatar

Here's the rest of the fine print...

August brings more new products to our shelves. Our new Freeze Dried Broccoli adds fiber and essential vitamins and minerals to your food storage collection. We're also excited to announce our Dehydrated Green Onions. They are perfect for soups, stews, or any application where fresh green onions would be used. Don't miss out on our Old Fashioned Lemonade Mix in a can. You can't beat the price for 133 servings in a #10 can. HURRY! For a limited time we're offering 10% off of your ENTIRE ORDER. From Thursday, August 6th, 2009 thru Tuesday, August 11th, 2009 you'll get 10% off of everything in your cart (except for our already low flat-rate shipping cost of $4.49). Just order as usual and enter the coupon code HONEY58 during checkout. The coupon code field is on the second page of the checkout process. Enter the HONEY58 code, click the APPLY button to the right, and the savings will automatically be calculated for you. This is a great time to stock up and save on our
    most popular staples like Powdered Eggs, Milk Substitute, and the all new Long Grain White Rice in the #10 cans.

Visit us at http://store.honeyvillegrain.com. ACT NOW as this discount will end promptly on Tuesday August 11th at 6:00PM PST. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to place an order over the phone call us, toll-free, at (888) 810-3212. We're happy to help.

P.S. The price of Milk and Egg products, including our Powdered Whole Eggs, is at a historically low level. Take advantage of these low prices, paired with the coupon code to really cash in on the savings.

*10% off does not apply to shipping. Discount valid for INTERNET ORDERS placed from Thursday, August 6, 2009 thru Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 6:00PM PST. For assistance call (888) 810-3212.
    Chance favors the prepared mind.

I've picked up a few things from them in the past. I liked what I got.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Ditto. I just wished their powdered eggs were in smaller cans. But happy with them otherwise.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Oh pook! one of the many companies I've looked at for dry goods and THEY DON'T SHIP TO THE UK! Grrrrrr
    There's nothing like this over here!
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

Oh pook?

a heap; a roughly thrown up heap of hay; a tall stack of corn nine to ten feet high.

I honestly didn't know that. You taught me a word today.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Sorry I did it again
    Pook! = Darn it! (it has a nice ring about it instead of an expletive)

Stook= stack of corn or maybe it's another one of those language thingies and pook is the colonial.
    Recession; A period when you go without something your Grandparents never heard of.

MMhmMmmm

They have so much good stuff that by the time I'm done browsing my cart is full of so much stuff I just exit in fear of actually spending that much $ at once there.. L O L!!
    Mountain Man

Blog Entries

Rick, I know you've probably seen them before but this company sells powdered eggs in#2.5 can size.

https://www.usaemergencysupply.com/f...rated_eggs.htm

Thank you for sharing this information. I also want to find a discount code to jump some things but don't know where to get the code.If anyone here knows where there is a discount code, please let me know.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

I'm sure you are about to tell us, or there is another brand new member that has just the information you are looking for.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

For just $19.99 I can provide you with the Coupon Discount Code personally engraved in Bic Pen....

Alan

I doubt the sale is still on. This thread is 13 years old. Besides, I don't think they ship overseas.