Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make Her Disappear

Blog Entries

Default Make Her Disappear

Someone should make this old hag disappear.

"Russian authorities secretly recorded a telephone conversation in 2011 in which one of the Boston bombing suspects vaguely discussed jihad with his mother, officials said Saturday."

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...ect_on_wiretap
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Blog Entries

Defiant mom also on terrorist watch list.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...ist_watch_list
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Is it just me or does Marty Feldman look a lot like their mom? Except for the smile. You decide....

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Siblings. Gotta' be.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

This woman is poisonous.
    Just the sight of her and her entire tude made me nauseous...before she even started spewing her venom. She is a toxic human being.

....and yet we still here the pundits in the media asking "How did the kids become radicalized"? Well DUH!
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Yea sure, she was trying to fit into America (sarc). She looks to be on loan from palestine.

A couple days ago the Boston herald headlined her as "mommy dearest". Today, the New York post had her as "mommy fearest". Same ugly picture.

Blog Entries

LOL..... "Why would the Saint be such a perfect cellmate for the Chechen chiseler? Because the Saint once informed a federal judge that he couldn’t go to trial because he takes '40, 50 enemas a day.'”

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...ell_be_praying
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    Yea sure, she was trying to fit into America (sarc). She looks to be on loan from palestine.
    Please be cautious with that language. Some people on this forum have family from Palestine.
    I am to misbehave - Captain Mal

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own set of facts. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by GreatUsername View Post
    Please be cautious with that language. Some people on this forum have family from Palestine.
    I've see the same behavior with this mom and other mothers in the middle eastern area (we know who). They take pride in their children sacrificing themselves for their religion.

Is that better....LOL
    Last edited by rebel; 04-29-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    I've see the same behavior with this mom and other mothers in the middle eastern area (we know who). They take pride in their children sacrificing themselves for their religion.

Is that better....LOL
    Little bit better thank you. The majority of Palestinians are not Jihadists, just as the majority of Muslims are not. I know that everyone hates this woman, and I find her repugnant myself, and I appreciate the caution people are using about not generalizing the demographics from which these extremists come. It helps keep things more intellectual and less reactionary.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own set of facts. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by GreatUsername View Post
    Little bit better thank you. The majority of Palestinians are not Jihadists, just as the majority of Muslims are not. I know that everyone hates this woman, and I find her repugnant myself, and I appreciate the caution people are using about not generalizing the demographics from which these extremists come. It helps keep things more intellectual and less reactionary.
    This is true, no doubt about it.
    What really irks people is that this majority is relatively silent when it comes to condemning their own extremists who give the rest of them and their religion a bad name. A statment here and there is not enough. I'd like to see this silent & decent majority come out in force and protest against their own scumbags the way they've done every time there's some perceived slight from the west committed against them.
    Let's keep it all real.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    This is true, no doubt about it.
    What really irks people is that this majority is relatively silent when it comes to condemning their own extremists who give the rest of them and their religion a bad name. A statment here and there is not enough. I'd like to see this silent & decent majority come out in force and protest against their own scumbags the way they've done every time there's some perceived slight from the west committed against them.
    Let's keep it all real.
    Just remember, that while we expect each other to scream about what is right or wrong, in some peoples culture, that will get you dead.
    Writer of wrongs.
    Honey, just cuz I talk slow doesn't mean I'm stupid. (Jake- Sweet Home Alabama)
    "Stop Global Whining"

Quote Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
    Just remember, that while we expect each other to scream about what is right or wrong, in some peoples culture, that will get you dead.
    You beat me to it.

I should have been more specific...what about the millions of Muslims already here, some of them naturalized citizens, some of them American born? Why aren't they vocal en masse about 0 tolerance for their fringe lunatics who, by their actions hurt the innocent, peace-loving, responsible Muslims here and around the world?
    Am I the only one who finds this odd?

Perhaps a brush up on Non Violent resistance might be useful. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonviolent_resistance

"Nonviolent action differs from pacifism by potentially being proactive and interventionist. The modern form of non-violent resistance was popularised and proven to be effective by the Indian leader Mohandas Gandhi in his efforts to gain independence from the British.
    From 1966 to 1999 nonviolent civic resistance has played a critical role in 50 of 67 transitions from authoritarianism.[1"

I should have been more specific...what about the millions of Muslims already here, some of them naturalized citizens, some of them American born? Why aren't they vocal en masse about 0 tolerance for their fringe lunatics who, by their actions hurt the innocent, peace-loving, responsible Muslims here and around the world?
    Am I the only one who finds this odd?
    I was just helping you thin a broad brush. Hahaha.
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"

I was just helping you thin a broad brush. Hahaha.
    You should know by now that I'm the last person to resort to a broad brush. (except when it comes to you; then I'm using the spray paint gizmo )

Hopefully, by being more specific, I clarified where I was coming from.

You should know by now that I'm the last person to resort to a broad brush. (except when it comes to you; then I'm using the spray paint gizmo )

Hopefully, by being more specific, I clarified where I was coming from.
    Yes ma'am, you have. Now.....about that body paint you were offering.....
    Writer of wrongs.
    "Stop Global Whining"