Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tsarnaev Was Collecting Mass. Welfare

Blog Entries

Angry Tsarnaev Was Collecting Mass. Welfare

This is pure horse sh!t. Tsarnaev, who was NOT a U.S. citizen, was collecting Massachusetts Welfare Benefits.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...lfare_benefits
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

He had a rat face.

I am not surprised at all.Welcome to the Commiewealth of Ma.

Blog Entries
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    This is pure horse sh!t. Tsarnaev, who was NOT a U.S. citizen, was collecting Massachusetts Welfare Benefits.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...lfare_benefits
    Don't all illegal residents get to live here for free? Coming to the US is like hitting the jackpot for people who want to be freeloaders.

And now we know why they suddenly went back to Russia.
    "I enjoy surviving." Yes, well I certainly hope so as the other side of that is "DEATH!"
    Sarge47

Our tax dollars at work and he probably got free health care too. I'm losing my military tricare though.
    All through history it has been proven that the right to keep and bear arms is ultimately the only thing that keeps us free

I listen to Howie evey day at 3 pm.
    I was listening to him when the bombings went down.
    Ironic how she stole from Lord & Taylors and that's one of the cameras that caught these two dirtbags.
    Karma?

I told my wife after the phone interview with mom that she speaks excellent English. I guess now we know why.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Our tax dollars at work and he probably got free health care too. I'm losing my military tricare though.
    I get sick when I hear about things like this. Non-citizens should be denied any and all public assistance beyond emergency care. If they get sick or injured, stabilize them and ship them home. If they're unemployed and without resources, feed them until you can get them on the next flight out. As far as "anchor babies" go, that whole concept would be a thing of the past unless one parent is a U.S. citizen.

The Massachusetts House of Representatives just voted in favor of a bill granting in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens. WTF???? Our higher education subsidies are already astronomical.

We can't afford to take care of our own. Perhaps we could if we weren't treating illegals and non-citizens better than we do our own people.

Check this out:

Last edited by Ken; 04-24-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

I couldn't even watch that whole thing.
    It would ruin my day.

No one I know things this is right.
    Why does it keep happening?

Nevermind, I just remembered they get to vote.
    Last edited by cowgirlup; 04-24-2013 at 09:03 AM.
    "I enjoy surviving." Yes, well I certainly hope so as the other side of that is "DEATH!"
    Sarge47

I'm all for helping people but I'm also for people helping themselves first. I'm with you on this one. It just frosts me that we extend unemployment benefits for 18 months. The states allow somewhere around 20 weeks (differs by state) and then 1 year federal. If you can't find work in 20 weeks you aren't trying or your sights are set too high. There is plenty of low hanging fruit to pick that would go a long way in paying down our national debt.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

I like her Versace shades... yeah love it.

Wonder if he bought the fireworks in N.H. with his EBT card?
    What happened to good ole terrorist that used to work for their Jihad?

Quote Originally Posted by letslearntogether47 View Post
    Wonder if he bought the fireworks in N.H. with his EBT card?
    What happened to good ole terrorist that used to work for their Jihad?
    They moved to the U.S and got on welfare apparently.

hay, wasn't the older brothers nickname speed bump?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat! View Post
    hay, wasn't the older brothers nickname speed bump?
    Yes and the younger one is Flash Bang!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I'm all for helping people but I'm also for people helping themselves first. I'm with you on this one. It just frosts me that we extend unemployment benefits for 18 months. The states allow somewhere around 20 weeks (differs by state) and then 1 year federal. If you can't find work in 20 weeks you aren't trying or your sights are set too high. There is plenty of low hanging fruit to pick that would go a long way in paying down our national debt.
    You are absolutely right Rick. I don't care what anyone says, if you want to work, there are jobs available. You might have to work more than one to make ends meet and you might have to do something that you're way over-qualified for, but you can find a job. I have worked at least two jobs most of my adult life and sometimes as many as six. More than once, I would work more than 48 hours without sleeping except for a lunch-time cat nap in the car.

With more than 47,000,000 people already sucking from the taxpayers' trough, it's going to get much, much worse when our illustrious politicians give amnesty to 32,000,000 illegal aliens.

Just saying...

S.M.just
    Last edited by Seniorman; 04-26-2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Correct typo.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790),U.S. statesman, scientist, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

My Grandpa used to get sooo pissed off at people who don't work. His mantra was "no one ever gave us public assistance when we moved here from Italy" He came over as a young boy, his father came here looking for work and a better life in the early 1900s. The family came here legally, applied for citizenship legally and became citizens legally. Without public assistance.

Why is the US obligated to take in immigrants. If other countries can limit citizenship applications based on professional need (ie doctors/computer geeks good, burger flippers/landscapers bad) why can't the US be more selective? There is already a legal path to citizenship here.
    Use it.
    If we are to have another contest in…our national existence I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's, but between patriotism & intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition & ignorance on the other…
    ~ President Ulysses S. Grant

Blog Entries

Tsarnaev family received $100G in benefits

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...0g_in_benefits
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark