Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston marathon

That goes for any parent who lost their child to violence.
    There's no difference...NONE.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?" - Patrick Henry

A quest for knowledge is never complete.

The only easy day was yesterday.

I have been following this since I heard about it. I can only pray that God helps each and every one effected by this today, And the responsible are brought to justice.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Quote Originally Posted by B
    Theirs, however, got the 72 virgin mindset
    If you drag them through hog fat first then those 72 virgins are all 400 pounders and all look like hatchet face.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.

I say hang the bistards on the public square.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

When events like this happen it shows the evil side of some.But, also shows humanity from others.
    Those that were first on the scene, removing their shirts to stop bleeding.Or simply giving a hug to those in distress.
    There would probably be more fatalities if it wasn't for the quick work of the folks from the First aid/ Medical tent at the finish line.
    My thoughts and prayers are with all those effected by this act of terrorism.

This guy is seen in a lot of the carnage,helping out.
    Quite a story.

http://gma.yahoo.com/boston-marathon...ws-health.html

God bless the people in this horrible event!

They are reporting that the dvices were made from pressure cookers in duffle bags filled with ball bearings,BBs,metal and nails.
    One surgeon said he removed a bunch of nails from one victim.

Default Police Holding Saudi Man At Hospital After Boston Marathon Bombings

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...m_medium=email

"The man was tackled by a bystander when he was running away from the scene after the first bomb went off. The spectator said he went after the Saudi man because he thought that he was acting suspiciously."

God bless the bystander!!!! Either way, he deserves a medal, IMHO.

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

The FBI press conference this morning claimed they had no Saudi national in custody.

As of 2pm there is no one reported in custody.

Misinformation is flying everywhere.

I will just about guarentee that this will be traced to powder usable to reload ammunition and we will face new restrictions of purchasing reloading componants and limits on ammo possession to restrict powder access.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

Well, yes they do have a"person of interest"in Brigham and Women's hospital under guard.
    He is a wounded(from one of the bombs) 20.yo. Saudi national.
    They raided a house in Revere Ma, this morning and took evidence out in black plastic bags.

This is being reported by almost all local news with pictures as well.

About 3/4 of the way through this story.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/1...tment-searched

Blog Entries

Boston Marathon runners reportedly crossed the finish lineand continued to Mass General Hospital to give blood to victims of the bombings.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by kyratshooter View Post
    I will just about guarentee that this will be traced to powder usable to reload ammunition and we will face new restrictions of purchasing reloading componants and limits on ammo possession to restrict powder access.
    Oh, forcryingoutloud!
    Will you relax for about 5 minutes or are you gonna bring it around to that every chance you get? Next time someone strangles a person using his bare hands, I'm afraid to think of where you're mind is gonna take you next.

Blog Entries
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

I read that six families from Sandy Hook Elementary participated as special guests only to be attacked again. Pretty sad all around.

I haven't skinned an animal in a few years. I would volunteer to practice on whoever is responsible for this. I promise to keep him alive for a very long time while I practice.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I haven't skinned an animal in a few years. I would volunteer to practice on whoever is responsible for this. I promise to keep him alive for a very long time while I practice.
    Ah yes, we seem to agree. I have dibs on his eyelids and digestive tract. And I get to keep him "nourished" during the process.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Default Drats!

The Saudi person of interest who was guarded at the hospital is no longer a suspect.

So far, they've got nothing! Can't even get mad at anyone, can't even have fantasies of what you'll do if you ever got your hands on him.

Get busy, Ken!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    The Saudi person of interest who was guarded at the hospital is no longer a suspect.

So far, they've got nothing! Can't even get mad at anyone, can't even have fantasies of what you'll do if you ever got your hands on him.

Get busy, Ken!

I have a few state and fed LE friends who have been working the investigation around the clock. This is the most highly coordinated tight-lipped investigation you can imagine.

To give you an idea of how incredibly thorough these guys are, I'll share an experience I had in late summer of 1995....

I was in my office when my secretary knocked on my door and told me that two FBI agents were at her desk asking to speak to me. Since I had no unpaid parking tickets at the time, I invited the agents in and we sat at my conference table. They asked me if I had been in recent contact with a former client. The conversation grew guarded from that point on, but the reason they were asking about him was because he had rented a Ryder truck that had been driven enough miles to have reached Oklahoma City.

The FBI knew that that particular truck wasn't the one used by Timothy McVeigh, but their job was to RULE OUT even the most remote possibility that any Ryder truck OTHER than the one rented by McVeigh had been used in the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building. If they had not done this, McVeigh's attorneys would have likely argued that the FBI had not investigated other possibilities or leads and had improperly jumped to the conclusion that "McVeigh's" Ryder truck was the one used for the bombing.
    Last edited by Ken; 04-17-2013 at 08:39 AM.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

This image from The Wall Street Journal depicts the nature of the device used. Plans for this thing were published in the summer of 2010 on the Al Qaeda jihadist "INSPIRE" magazine website. I can't believe that our government doesn't simply destroy those websites.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark