Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Boston marathon

KY bluegrass region-the center of the universe

Not accurate information at all Rick!!!

Islam was not created as a religion until 620-630ad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam

That is a 1000 year time variation.

It's origin was on the Arabian pennsulia and not Persia.
    If you didn't bring jerky what did I just eat?

I think they needed more practice getting away.I'm hearing the younger brother ran over his brother escaping the fire fight.
    Older brother spend 6 months over in his home country.Training possibly?

313 A.D Edict of Milan and start of the institutionalization of Catholic/ Christian Faith

Roman empire begins to decline and around 450AD Germanic tribes are in rome and "Rome" no longer is an empire

Eastern Roman Empire holds out, declines between 1000AD and 1450AD

Much Conflict between Eastern Roman Empire and Arabs, Turks. Pretty much the entire Middle East which by geography and circumstance turns out to be Muslim (if there was no middle east and ERE(Eastern Roman Empire) bordered Mongolia you get the picture)

Crusades 1095-1291AD ERE is seeing some big defeats and calls on their "western brothers" for help. Catholic church (which was more of a governmental system than religious one at this time) Calls up troops and paints a picture of HOLY WAR. In truth ERE gave the Pope lots gold/riches.

These Conflicts have never truly died one form or another Western Powers have been in the middle east in direct conflict with these Arab/Persian nations.

Problem is PR always gets in the way of wise solid military thought. So instead of going old school and taking over the area and stomping out resistance most of the Modern powers have kitty footed around and allowed rebellion to fester. If Alexander with spears and Calvary was able to take over this region no reason that Britain or France could not have done the same. However "Global conquest" took the back seat to "Trade Empire" and while the latter made monarchs rich Global Conquest made centuries of prosperity for all if done correctly. (FYI Global is not truly acurate but refers to the European, Middle Eastern and North African territories.)

So this is just as much political if not more so, than it is Religious.

Side note: Also There is no law against enjoying a 5 scoop Sundae, especially on Sunday it is why they were created cus no alcohol. Just don't do it everyday cus that is gluttony and that is a no no. Or Just go with The world and sundae are just there to be experienced and shed so that you might reach enlightenment.

Just to clarify. Muslim Terrorist is acurate but so would be Chechnyian or Iranian if links were found to Iran. Heck one can even go Jihadist and most likely be accurate. Does not really matter. Hate is hate don't matter what you call it its bad all around and until we light up the dark ain't never going to be no different. Oh yeah I went there Bob Marley reference FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by KY
    Not accurate information at all Rick!!!

Aaaah!!! I meant AD. Mea Culpa!! The brain was engaged but the fingers apparently weren't. Sorry. My intent was not the start of the Islamic religion but it's adoption in Persia.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Nobody from
    The hate church Westboro showed.

http://boston.com/metrodesk/2013/04/...CgP/story.html

Mea maxima culpa? Are you not ashamed? Lol

Persia even had enemies in the muslim faith. Thing is if you look at china you see just as much conflict and violence but their historians seem to keep it more real and call a duck a duck. A lot less jabber about religions and a lot more talk about governing dynasties and socio/economic causes of conflict.

Blog Entries

On April 15th, while we were focused on Boston....

In Kamaliya, Iraq - 4 dead, 13 injured - al-Qaeda bombing near an elementary school leaves four dead.

In Habibiya , Iraq – 10 dead, 12 injured - At least ten Iraqis at an auto mall are taken out by Mujahid car bombers.

In Umm al-Maalif, Iraq – 4 dead, 15 injured - Islamic bombers destroy a market, along with four patrons.

In
    Baghdad, Iraq – 4 dead, 29 injured - Two Mujahid bombings leave four dead at a commercial district.

In Tuz Khurmatu, Iraq – 6 dead, 67 injured - Six people are torn to shreds by al-Qaeda bombers.

In Khalis, Iraq – 1 dead, 8 injured - Mujahideen bombers murder a child.

In Nasiriyah, Iraq – 2 dead, 14 injured - Two civilians are sent to Allah by al-Qaeda bombers.

In Mussayab, Iraq – 2 dead, 13 injured - Religious extremists car bomb an open air market, killing at least two.

In
    Karachi, Pakistan – 1 dead - Lashkar-e-Jhangvi murder a man for being aShiite.

In Banjot, Pakistan – 1 dead - A secular-leaning politician is blown to bits by fundamentalist bombers.

In Mali Zai, Afghanistan - 7 dead 4 injured - Seven civilians are blown to pieces by Taliban bombers.
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Did you see this?
    Seems this guy has been flying under the radar for years.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bomb-su...opstories.html

Yea, it's a peaceful religion: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3122282.html

It feels like the battered woman story. "he didn't mean to beat the carp out of me, he loves me" A few beatings later, she's dead.

I wouldn't get cocky with the Boston apprehension. July 4th parades are coming. I doubt there are enough bomb sniffing dogs to cover every parade.

Blog Entries
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Blog Entries

The Criminal Complaint filed in Federal District Court

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...complaint.html
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    The Criminal Complaint filed in Federal District Court

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...complaint.html
    Thanks for the first hand insight into your world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    Thanks for the first hand insight into your world.
    There's a great view of Boston Harbor just outside of the courtrooms.

Guests can not see images in the messages. Please register in the forum.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    There's a great view of Boston Harbor just outside of the courtrooms.

If I had ten lives, one would've been around Boston.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rebel View Post
    If I had ten lives, one would've been around Boston.
    Make sure you spend some time at the new Seaport District.

The District has been transformed in the past 10 years.

The Federal Court is the building on the lower left.
    W. Edwards Deming

General John Stark

Very interesting and truth be told they would of had a much better chance of getting away with this if they would of simply slipped out of the country to canada and then on from there.

Wonder how in the heck they will provide an impartial jury of peers... hmmm or maybe they will just ignore that too.

I would also challenge the constitutionality of the suspension of Miranda warning. A bill passed does not a constituionaly valid law make. I see some interesting issues here.
    Last edited by Davidlastink; 04-22-2013 at 06:52 PM.

I'm completely unbiased and impartial. I could be a juror. I don't think we should hang him until AFTER he gets a fair trial.
    Tracks Across the High Plains...Death on the Bombay Line...A Touch of Death and Mayhem...Dead Rock...The Griswald Mine Boys...All On Amazon Books.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidlastink View Post
    Very interesting and truth be told they would of had a much better chance of getting away with this if they would of simply slipped out of the country to canada and then on from there.

Wonder how in the heck they will provide an impartial jury of peers... hmmm or maybe they will just ignore that too.

I would also challenge the constitutionality of the suspension of Miranda warning. A bill passed does not a constituionaly valid law make. I see some interesting issues here.
    The suspension of Miranda for "public safety" stemmed from a 1980 case and has been through the courts already. http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/pu...1/legal_digest
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

" The more things change, the more they stay the same"