Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "We did whatever we wanted," says soldier who raped 53 women.

Blog Entries

Default "We did whatever we wanted," says soldier who raped 53 women.

There's no Second Amendment in the Congo, is there?

Congo: We did whatever we wanted, says soldier who raped 53 women.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...pes-g8-soldier
    “Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.”
    W. Edwards Deming

"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."
    General John Stark

Possibly a vision for the New Amerika once all the people's weapons are confiscated... Seriously.

EB

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Possibly a vision for the New Amerika once all the people's weapons are confiscated... Seriously.

EB
    Its been happening , Ive read several articles about sexual assault in combat regrading our military.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Ah, yes, and remember that male rape is on the rise.........
    True enough, my final home is still out there, but this is most certainly my home range and I love it. I love every rock I fall off and tree I trip over. Even when I am close to dying from exhaustion, a beautiful sunset doesn't lose it's power to refresh and inspire me and that, in itself, is enough to save me sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy View Post
    Its been happening , Ive read several articles about sexual assault in combat regrading our military.
    Hey wait a minute! I thought everyone armed ensures a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by BENESSE View Post
    Hey wait a minute! I thought everyone armed ensures a polite society.
    And who actually believes that? everyone armed makes the a-holes that commit these crimes a statistic.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

If I remember correctly, there was an ad campain running something to the effect of " Does rape deserve the death sentence" with the picture of a women with a gun.

everyone armed makes the a-holes that commit these crimes a statistic.
    So let me get this straight...
    Everyone in combat is armed, right? So how do these sexual assaults happen in the first place? I thought the whole point of being armed is to protect yourself and avert crime...isn't that what we've been saying, like forEVER?
    What am I missing here?

Senior Member Thaddius Bickerton's Avatar

Armed fighters, disarmed peasants maybe?

Kind of makes ya think what would happen if no one but dotgov had weapons in CONUS
    Thaddius Bickerton

I reread the article. So it's the occupying soldiers raping the unarmed civilian women. Yeah, that's bad.
    Now if the women were armed (better than nothing) they'd fight off that particular @sshole only to have 10 more descend on her home and kill everyone.
    Point of the story:
    War is hell and being outnumbered and outgunned is even worse. At least, if you're armed, you can take a few down with you.
    I'm in!

So let me get this straight...
    Everyone in combat is armed, right? So how do these sexual assaults happen in the first place? I thought the whole point of being armed is to protect yourself and avert crime...isn't that what we've been saying, like forEVER?
    What am I missing here?
    I dont understand that either !!!

I'm sorry, but I'm a little lost on this conversation. You're trying to make sense or offer ideas up to a country that has been chopping the limbs of children, raping women and children, killing each other, and basically been a war torn hell hole for the last 20 years. Not to mention that its another one of those countries where women are considered second class citizens or property. Then it turned into a statistical thread about sexual assaults within our own military to draw parallels?

I'm lost to the point of this thread, so I'll be stepping out now.

Quote Originally Posted by JPGreco View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm a little lost on this conversation. You're trying to make sense or offer ideas up to a country that has been chopping the limbs of children, raping women and children, killing each other, and basically been a war torn hell hole for the last 20 years. Not to mention that its another one of those countries where women are considered second class citizens or property. Then it turned into a statistical thread about sexual assaults within our own military to draw parallels?

I'm lost to the point of this thread, so I'll be stepping out now.
    So you had to make a post to say you werent going to make any posts.

But he does make a very good point regarding what has been going on in that country while the rest of the world watches.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    But he does make a very good point regarding what has been going on in that country while the rest of the world watches.
    No denying that fact. but the reason i posted about the us soldiers is the fact that it happens here and nothing is done about it either. thats what the links were about.

No denying that fact. but the reason i posted about the us soldiers is the fact that it happens here and nothing is done about it either. thats what the links were about.
    Bingo, WD!
    And in the military, no less...where the women are armed too.
    I just don't get it.

Bingo, WD!
    And in the military, no less...where the women are armed too.
    I just don't get it.
    I dont either, the only thing I can figure is seeing that the reported Rapes get swept under the carpet , if they shot one of the bass turds they would be the one getting screwed anyways.

Please understand everyone, Its not that I am unsympathetic to the women in the Congo that are being Raped , hurt and killed. Its just that it happens here and it seems to be an "Oh really" type of event, But lets all go to the Congo and put an end to that there!!! Its that lets help everybody and forget about our own that chaps my azz!!!