Thread: 954 Survival books, manuals, guides, and more! eBook + PDF Files! :)

Thumbs up 954 Survival books, manuals, guides, and more! eBook + PDF Files! :)

Greetings! Hopefully this isn't considered "spammy" or anything : I have/found this awesome "Survival Preparedness Index - A collection of survival manuals, guides, and handbooks in PDF format. Ranges from Wilderness & Urban survival to US Army Manuals to Natural disasters."

Can't post the link because I'm new, but you google "armageddon online disaster prep help" and you should find it. -- GET 'EM WHILE YOU CAN! If someone can add the link that would be cool too

From the site :
    Armageddon Online proudly presents... 954 survival books, manuals, guides and more in one place! Topics include: - Natural Disaster Survival, Food and Water Prep - Navigation - General Urban and Wilderness Preparedness - Evasion Techniques - and much more! Opening the files requires ADOBE READER or a web browser with it built in. All of the following 954 files are free to read and download individually. If you would like access to all 954 files at once (to download) - please consider a donation. I am hosting these because I believe information like this should be PUBLIC and FREE -- and the vast majority should be taught in public schools. Some files may be duplicates, I am trying to go through and narrow it down -- so my apologies! MAC USERS : THESE ARE .RAR FORMAT FILES and .PDF FORMAT FILES - I WILL ASSIST IN HELPING, BUT AM NOT 100% SURE HOW MAC'S HANDLE .RAR and .PDF outside of Adobe for MAC! CONSIDER THIS BEFORE ANY FURTHER ACTION!
    Pretty impressive collection. Hopefully you, your friends, and your family can find this useful!

Here is another link to check out its also FREE http://www.wilderness-survival.net/f...-Introductions
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"

Aw snap!
    I chose my user name before I realized that to be considered a 'prepper' I needed to have more than three days of food/water on hand. Sorry for any confusion.

I still am diggin the smilies, though. This is my favorite.

So let me see if I understand.....

You haven't said so much as hello - well OK - you said greetings - but with your first post you want us to go to a site and download a bunch of stuff? Yeah - I'll have to pass.
    Can't Means Won't

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by crashdive123 View Post
    So let me see if I understand.....

You haven't said so much as hello - well OK - you said greetings - but with your first post you want us to go to a site and download a bunch of stuff? Yeah - I'll have to pass.
    Not a bunch of stuff, just some virus a trojan and maybe a handful of malware.

Most of th estuff on this site, is free info from other sites, just compiled in one place.
    I Wonder Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink what ever comes out?"